~ Chapter 23 ~

930 or something reads omg ilyasm <3

well let's continue children

y/n isn't perfect ok?

Namjoon POV, 3rd person.

Y/N had moved into Jin's room, because beginning-of-year exams were starting. She was also really pissed at Yoongi and stressed from the workload, which had been minimal in her old school. 

Namjoon, taking Yoongi's room, could sense the tension, not only between Y/N and Yoongi, but in almost the whole school. Jungkook, Tae, and Y/N were facing similar stress, as this was their first time taking tests in this school.

Trying to ease the tension, Joon attempted to help everyone's moods lift, but to no real avail. Jin seemed to be feeding off of Y/N's stress, until something that broke Namjoon's heart happened later.

"We're breaking up."

"Rae-" Joon started, his fears coming true.

"No, I'm sorry, there's just way too much stress going on. You can tell and I can tell. I still love you as a friend but.. we could maybe take a break?" Rae-kyo said, playing with her fingers. She seemed uncertain but relatively firm in her words.

"Alright, I guess.." Namjoon said, holding back a small lump in his throat. He and Rae had been friends for a while, since they both started high school. He didn't expect this to happen now. As Rae got up and left the quiet dorm living room, Joon heard a small, broken sob as she closed the door.

Heading to his now shared room with Yoongi, who was at his desk studying, he sank onto the bed. Namjoon wasn't one to cry, but he did feel like it. 

Rae-kyo POV, 3rd person.

"First Soobin, now me? You are a bitch after all." Rae said, horrified and saddened about what she had just did- against her will.

"Don't worry, honey. You're not going to be the last and I don't really care about you. You'll be gone soon and you can go rot in hell for all I care." the unidentified girl said, checking her nails nonchalantly.

What did I ever do to her? Rae thought.  Suddenly, it sparked in her. She knew what she was after and why- but it was so farfetched. Walking out, the tracker on her wrist beeping, she ran into Y/N and Jin.

"What the..."