~Chapter 4~

(A/N: I update quite frequently. Thanks to the reader @yn_ot7 who votes regularly on my chapters! purple u 💜)

Y/N POV:

I rushed to the station, my luggage flying behind me. After years of living in Ilsan, which was a relatively small city, I had been able to navigate almost the whole area in which I lived. I had visited Seoul before- it wasn't that far from Ilsan- but not enough to know it well. My mom had work, and there wasn't enough time for her to drop me back and pick me up every day.

After I bought the train ticket for myself, I had a bit of time before the I had to board, so I decided to go get a snack.

The people stood out. I saw a lady wearing Gucci and Chanel. Expensive girl, I thought in the back of my head.

I took out my phone, and opened Messages.

The first thing I did was to text my mom.

                                                                                 EOMMA

Y/N: at the train station rn, waiting for train to come!

Eomma: good i packed some snack in your backpack

Y/N: oh i was going to buy some

Eomma: oh no not today all that is all junk food

Y/N: ok 

I closed the chat between my mom and me, laughing softly. Then, I messaged Namjoon.

                                                                                JOON

Y/N: at the ilsan train station

Joon: me too, where r u?

Y/N: waiting for train

Joon: ok then i'm behind you lmao

I whipped around. There was Namjoon, standing with a dimpled smile on his face. I hugged him,  and he hugged me back.

"I MISSED YOU!" I said, pulling away from the hug and smiling back.

"Me too. And before you ask me why I was in Ilsan, I was visiting my parents." Namjoon said quickly, taking a snack from the open bag that my mom had packed.

I didn't mind him taking the snack, but I was curious to know- "How did you know I was going to ask?" I said, wonderingly.

"I've known you for years! Eventually I deduced that you ask questions a lot, and predicted your next question." Namjoon said, taking another snack.

"You're smart." I replied, checking my phone. "Shit-"

"LANGUAGE!" Namjoon said, also checking his phone and getting his luggage. "We need to get on the train."

                        ~This timeskip was brought to you by Yoongi's Listen Boi~

Y/N's POV:

-5 minutes to arrival at Seoul-

The announcement blared throughout the train, jolting me awake from my short sleep on Namjoon's shoulder. I wiped my eyes, looked in the small mirror I had in my mini-backpack, and let out a small sigh of relief that I had somehow not smeared my makeup. I looked at Namjoon, who was reading a book. IQ 148, I thought. Namjoon was really smart.

When we got off, Namjoon said, "I'll take you to the school if you want. As it's only Sunday, it won't have started yet, but you need to find your dorm."

"You can't drive though." I knew that for a fact, he didn't have his license or even a LEARNER'S license. Namjoon, as smart as he was, couldn't go a day without knocking something down.

"We'll take an Uber then."

"Fine. But I'm paying." I replied, and before he could answer, I had opened the Uber app on my phone and got an UberX.

The ride wasn't that long, so I texted my mom that I was on my way to the school, and I was with Namjoon. As my mom was friends with his mom, she was fine with that and asked to say hi later.

~10 mins later~

I stood infront of the huge campus, staring in complete awe at the huge buildings. I could barely see the dorm buildings behind the gates, and the outdoor area was breathtaking. Trees of all types stood scattered around, and some even bore apples and oranges. Hedges lined small gazebos, and fishponds and duckponds were everywhere.

"Well.. here goes nothing."

(A/N: I'm updating rather fast, lol. But the chapters are short. I have too many ideas, sorry if this is extreme cringe material! Saranghaeeee)