~Chapter 21~

Yoongi POV, 3rd person

Yoongi flopped on his bed, setting the sketchbook on a side table next to the bed. Taking out his phone, he scrolled through Twitter and liked a few posts. He had about half an hour before class, so he decided hesitatingly to look through the sketchbook.

Should I do it..?

It won't really matter, she won't know I looked at it.. right?

Yeah, it's fine.

Opening the book, the first think he saw was a name and phone number.

This book is the property of Park Y/N. If found, please return this book to 000-000-0000. Thank you!

Reading the words, he flipped the page, a small feeling of guilt in the back of his head. He pushed it out.

It's only a sketchbook.

The next page had a colored sketch of a white cat playing with a string. "She's good at drawing-" he said without knowing, then caught himself.

Flipping through the book, he found a picture of Namjoon. He looked younger, and his hair was-

What was he thinking with that hairstyle? Yoongi said, laughing quietly.

(A/N: debut hairstyle 👁👄👁)

Some more pictures of Namjoon followed, with pink hair and silver hair. Following that was a self portrait of Y/N, and Yoongi stopped.

"Wow." was all he could say. The picture was colored with color pencils, yet had more detail than he had in his whole entire bedroom back at his home.

The background was a simple white to gray fade, and Y/N was smiling in the picture.

Flipping the page again after a few minutes of pondering about the picture, he saw some writing.

Whoever is reading this, whether it's a friend or a stranger, or anyone else, just know you were born to be real, not to be perfect. x Y/N

Yoongi stopped, and looked at the words, staring at them with complete silence.

The words hit very different, seeing as he supposedly disliked Y/N with all of his heart, and he didn't really know why.

Y/N POV, 3rd person.

"Go away, Nari." Rae-kyo said, her tone of voice changing drastically.

"Or what?" the girl named Nari said, snickering. "You're going to spit facts at me? You can't do anything."

"What the fuck did I do to you?"  Y/N said, speaking up.

"You stole my BOYFRIEND." Nari spat, her posse backing up behind her.

"Since when did I have a boyfriend?" Y/N said, bewildered.

"SINCE YOU ARRIVED AT THIS SCHOOL, YOU BITCH!" Nari screamed, taking a step closer menacingly.

"I have no idea what you're fucking talking- ohhhhh." Y/N snapped, stopping dead.

"See?" Nari said, an evil smile on her oversized lips.

"Namjoon was never my boyfriend. Rae-kyo's his girlfriend. I'm Joon's childhood friend." Y/N said, trying to reason.

"No, you stupid hoe! Not Namjoon, although that Rae-kyo bitch doesn't deserve him." Nari said, laughing annoyingly. "I'm talking about Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Clearly you know him, seeing as you share a fucking DORM ROOM with him, you SLUT." Nari said, snapping her fingers.

"Yoongi- WHAT? He hates me and I hate him." Y/N said, backing away because of the burning smell of perfume. "We have never dated, and we never will."

"Bitch-" Nari started, but Rae-kyo cut her off.

"I dare you to call her that again." Rae-kyo said, now employing a daring tone to her voice.

"You bitch-" Nari said, getting interrupted again.

"That's right, bitches do what they're told."  Rae-kyo said, taking Y/N's arm and turning on her heel smoothly.