~Chapter 20~

A/N: hi how are you

Yoongi POV, first person again

"You idiot." Rae-kyo said quietly, looking dead at me. This was very unexpected, Rae-kyo barely talked like that.

"I was just telling the fucking truth, what's wrong with that?" I said, still hiding the sketchbook I had picked up in my jacket.

"She's just trying to help. Y/N's new here, isn't she? The only friends she's able to get are you guys and me, besides Namjoon who she's known for a while." Rae-kyo said, putting her cup of soda down.

"And I know this school better than all of you. And you do have a lot of influence here. All of you." she said, scanning the table. 

"I don't care if you hate her, Yoongi. But if she is left alone with people who are so fucking jealous of her that they would kill her to get in our friend group, we don't know what the hell could happen. At least Jin knows that.

"And it hurts like a bitch to know you're not welcome." Rae-kyo finished, picking up her bag and leaving to go find Y/N.

After she had walked through the big cafeteria doors and vanished, we all looked at each other.

"That was-" I started, trying to spark a conversation again.

"Shut up." Jin advised, which annoyed me.

"I'm going to go find her." Jin said after a pause, standing up.

"I'll go-" I started again

"Back to the dorms." Taehyung said without hesitation. "Hyung, I hate to say this but you're not being the best right now."

"Fine." I said, getting up with my bag and the sketchbook concealed in my jacket. There was some time before class would resume so I left the cafeteria and started off towards the dorms.

Rae-kyo POV, 1st person

"Hey, are you okay?" I said, after catching up to Y/N.

"I'm good." And she actually did seem fine, no tears or anything. She smiled at me.

"That was-" I said, not really knowing how to carry on.

"Rude, careless, but I don't care." she said with a shrug. "Unexpected, yes, but it doesn't hurt me. After all, it's not like I really know about the situation." Y/N added with a small laugh.

"Alrighty then." I said, as we both plopped down on one bench that was dry under a small awning.

She started fishing in her bag, pulling out some pencils, but then she stopped.

"Shit. I forgot my sketchbook." she said, clenching her fist. Y/N seemed more upset than before.

"Oh- I might have a notebook you can use." I said, picking up my backpack. Rain swept harder through the campus and wet wind buffeted us in the face.

"It's alright, it pisses me off when I can't find it. Also, it annoys me seeing little pieces of paper sticking out of my sketchbook." she said with a laugh.

"It's so fucking cold." I commented, as another wave of rain swept over, splattering our faces with small droplets.

"I know, right?" Y/N replied, taking out her phone. "So far-"

*a couple seconds later*

"Ohh, look, girls! It's the new bitch with her first follower!"