~Chapter 5~

No One POV:

Y/N and Namjoon walked into the campus. Students were scattered everywhere, talking and looking at "the new girl" who was striding so confidently with Kim Namjoon. 

In truth, Y/N was scared as fuck, but she had become a master at hiding her feelings. Around her "friends" in Ilsan, around her teachers, around the bullies in school. Students whispered, and Y/N guessed that Namjoon had some influence around here.

"I have a bit of influence around here." Namjoon said, as soon as that thought occurred to Y/N. 

"I thought so." Y/N responded dryly.

"Alright, I'm assuming you know your dorm and you have your schedule, the school sent it to you on your phone most likely." Namjoon said, stopping in front of the main school.

"Yep, I have everything sent on my phone, I need to ask the dean for my locker combo though." Y/N said, checking her phone for the information she needed. As she went into the building, Namjoon sat on a bench and took out his phone, and opened the Messages app.

                                                                BANGTAN

smart: everyone be online pls

jinjinjinjin: here

koo: hi hyung

tea: annyeong

~mochi~: hiii

sunshine daisies: HELLO!!!

agust d: here

smart: y/n is here in the office

koo: oh yay we get to see her 

jinjinjinjin: cool

agust d: oh no 

tea: hyung be nice

agust d: listen boi

agust d: if she moves into our dorm, which is likely because it's one of the only dorms with a space, then she has to stay in my room because mine is the only one with a proper separate bed.

sunshine daisies: at least you'll be able to socialize more

jinjinjinjin: i agree with hoseok

smart: be nice to her at least. i haven't seen her in years and this is one of her only chances to pursue a career

~mochi~: yoongi hyung you havent even seen her yet

jinjinjinjin: don't judge her with no evidence

agust d: fine. but if she does anything wrong then she's staying in one of your rooms

smart: that's her decision.

Namjoon closed the texting app with a sigh, Yoongi was almost always unwilling to accept new people. It was just like that when Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook moved into the dorm, but now they were good friends. He just hoped that it would work out with Yoongi and Y/N.