Settling in

(I don't own Transformers of RWBY) (I don't own any photos either)

4 days later...

No pov

A lot has happened in the 4 days after initiation, first off was the delay of the school year start date. That caused an uproar but was understood after more information containing what happened during initiation. All the professors were given 3 more days of rest and preparation after what happened. It was even rumored that the general of Atlas, James Ironwood was coming to Beacon to investigate what happened in emerald forest.

For Y/n, today was the final day being stuck in the infirmary. Was it for better or worse, he didn't know, on one hand he was finally getting out of that place. On the other hand, Yang and Ruby told him that Ozpin had decided to place all the 1st years into teams during these extra 7 days of break. This meant that today may have been his final day here.

Y/n was currently changing back into his normal clothes when the doctor came in.

Doctor: Mr. Y/n, after your done here, Ozpin told me that he wants to see you in his office.

Y/n: Really? Oh, ok. Thank you for telling ma'am.

The doctor nodded before leaving, I sighed as walked over to grab my gauntlets. 

Y/n: What will he want to talk to me about? You're getting kicked out? Or I'm a special case?

Time skip

Ozpin's office...

No pov

Ozpin: You know, under normal circumstances, you would have failed initiation, but this, and you, are a special case.

Y/n: *Thought* Knew it, called it! Where's my money?!

Ozpin: Considering that you fought against those "hybrids" for that long and managed to sustain Optimus for a prolonged time period. You are too valuable to get rid of.

Y/n: Are you talking about me specifically? Or just because I have Optimus? 

Ozpin: Both really, wielding Optimus automatically gave you a free pass to Beacon but considering that you managed to show an impressive amount of strength during that battle. It's makes me wonder how strong you can be with training.

Ozpin let the words sink in before speaking again.

Ozpin: Now, unfortunately I don't have any spare rooms that you could stay in. Meaning you'll have to join another 1st year team. I have one in mind, but you must give me your word.

Y/n watched as Ozpin pointed his cane towards him. This gave Y/n a weird feeling at where he was going to put him.

Ozpin: I have an offer, since you know Ms. Rose and Ms. Xiao long, I'm willing to let you stay with them. BUT you must give me your word that nothing, I mean NOTHING happens! Those 2 are also paired up with 2 other female students. Making the team of team RWBY.

Y/n: Hold on...team RWBY? That was the best name you can come up?

Ozpin: You have a better one? *Crosses arms* 

Y/n: No...but I had a feeling you would keep Yang and Ruby close together.

Ozpin: *Nods* Quite right, but now back to business. Do you give me your word that you will not do anything?

Y/n: *Raises his hands* Professor, I give you my word and my life. If I do anything, which I won't, I probably won't live to see the day regardless. Yang would make sure of that.

Ozpin: *Smilies* Good...well then. You shall now be team RWBY's 5th member.

Ozpin began to walk towards the exit to his office, he turned and gestured for me to follow.