Warning of a reoccurring end...

(I don't own Transformers or RWBY)

Y/n pov

Ruby: *Scroll* Blake where are you guys headed?!

Blake: *Scroll* Anywhere away from these 2 mechs!

Sun: *Scroll* HURRY!! THEY ARE GAINING ON US!!

I heard the conversation continue on my call while I tracked Blake and Sun's position. 

No pov

Y/n quickly entered an alleyway, a quick flash appeared, and Optimus' truck form drove out. After a few minutes, Optimus encountered Yang and Neptune on her motorcycle. 

Yang: Optimus!

Optimus: Yang! Have you seen them?!

Yang: I have! Optimus, listen!! One of the mech is the one from Forever Falls!! The one you held off! It's here!

Optimus: Oh no... Come Yang! We must hurry if they are to survive!

Yang nodded in agreement as she followed Optimus towards the pursuit.

Neptune: Uh, any idea of how a TRUCK is out speeding your motorcycle?!

Yang: Later!!

Optimus: Yang! Into the freeway junction! HURRY!

The 2 humans watched as Optimus hit his breaks and drifted into the freeway entrance. Surprised, Yang quickly stopped as they both watched Optimus drive away.

Neptune: Did...Did he just...drift a truck?

Yang: Yes...Yes, he did

The 2 had their mouths wide open as they saw the sheer skill Optimus had in his vehicle form. 

After a few seconds, they began to see the destruction caused by the 2 mechs. 

Optimus: Blake! Sun! I'm closing in on your position! ETA 30 seconds! 

Optimus continued to accelerate and after a few seconds, he saw the current pursuit.

Up ahead, Blake and Sun were running out of time as Shockwave and the paladin, piloted by Roman, were closing the distance. Every few seconds, another car was blown up as Shockwave fired his cannon while in vehicle mode.

Shockwave: Hmm...? 

As Shockwave was about to fire again, his sensors began to blare, detecting an energon signature. He looked back and saw Optimus gaining on him and Roman.

Shockwave: *Growls* Optimus!!

Quickly, he rotated his cannon to 180 degrees facing Optimus and began to fire multiple blast at the autobot leader.

Optimus Prime pov

I grunted in anger while taking evasive action against Shockwaves attacks. It would've been much easier to evade his fire if we weren't in a such compact area. 

Optimus: Scrap!

As I got closer, I became a much bigger target for Shockwave to hit. 

Blake: Optimus! Roman's gaining on us!! Where are you?!

I grunted again as I barely dodged another blaster from Shockwave, as it flew by, it managed to graze and burn my side. The burn was intense, but I could not falter now, Blake and Sun's lives are at stake.

Continuing on, I activated my boosters and closed the distance between Shockwave and I quicker. I watched as Shockwave began to charge up another blast.

No pov

Before Shockwave could discharge his attack, Optimus activated his vertical thrusters and jumped over Shockwave. While in the air, Optimus transformed and brought out both of his ion blasters and aimed at Shockwave.