Chapter Eight

I am checking again here in my table. This is so exhausting, my hands are trembling already. It's because I'm in an hour holding a pen and just checking this stuff. My back also hurt and my feet. I massage my feet and then I saw the shoes I am wearing.

I'm not going to deny that I like this shoes. I sighed and going back to check again.

My phone vibrate so I take a look in it. There's an announcement in our groupchat.

"To all of the officers, we have a meeting at 2:30 pm at court. You all must attend if don't then you don't have points. " Tumaas ang kilay ko ng mabasa ko ito. Bakit sa court naman kami ngayon mag memeeting?

I sighed again, I know my officers mate read the announcement right now.

"Mayor did you read in the group chat? " Tinanguan ko si Stiffany. She sit baside my chair and smiled at me so I smiled at her too. She is our P. I. O,

"Hindi ka pa ba nagmemerienda? " I smiled at her politeness. Me and Stiffany are not close. It's the first time she talked to me. She has this bad girl attitude that not suit her beautiful face. She's not that bad girl though but she's a little spoiled, I can tell. I also sometimes see her with Hanna talking about something.

"No mamaya nalang sa lunch. " She smirk at me while eating her sandwich in front of me. I find that smirk a little creepy.

"You are a scholar right? " My heart skip a beat when she said that. Is she saying that in sarcastic way?

Ngayon ko lang napansin na kami lang pala dito sa loob ng classroom but I can feel that there's a person looking at me from afar. Like he or she wants to know my every move.

Inayos ko ng kaonti ang eyeglasses ko at tumingin sa kanya.

"Yes I'm a scholar, why? " She smirk again and stand up. Napasunod ang tingin ko sa kanya.

"Pathetic, why you even here anyway? Hanna's right your a loser. " So she's one of them. I smiled faintly, I thought she wants to be friend with me. Pathetic you are really Linzey. Ni wala nga akong friends dito. I don't know also kung ang pinapakita nila Yanna ay totoo. Maybe they just like the other's. But I'm am too advance to think about it right?

"What's so special with you Mayor Linzey? Panu ka naging mayor namin kung scholar ka lang pala? " My hands grip. Sabihin na niya ang gusto niyang sabihin sa akin ngayon. Yeah, I'm just a scholar. What's wrong of being a scholar? Ako nag aaral ng mabuti para makatapos and you just here in school to what? I want to say it all to her but I can't. I just can't, and besides sila ang nagvote sa akin to become a Mayor but here she is throwing a trash talk to me. Making me feel bad about something and it's really hurt my ego.

"If I were you magtatransfer na lang ako ng school. Are you that numb? All of the student here are also rich except you and bunch of losers scholars. Where's your parents by the way? Are they abandoned you? " My eyes become teary and I hate the fuck that I can't threw some bad words to her.

Napakagat labi ako sa mga sinasabi niya. How dare she says insult of my parents especially my mother?

"Ahh, did I tell you that your ugly as fuck? Guys this days don't like shitty nerds... by the way I noticed that my partner are interested with you. " Napatingin ako sa kanya dahil sa sinabi nito. What are she talking about?

"Hmm... You are crying. Why did my words hit you? You really are pathetic.. Anyways I'll go and find Recho, bye." Sabi nito at lumabas ng pinto.

Nanatili akong walang imik at dahang dahang pinunasan ang luhang lumalabas galing sa mata ko. I looked outside the classroom if somebody saw the scene earlier. I was glad that I saw nothing but I can feel until now that somebody's watching me from afar. Maybe I was hallucinating again but I feel that it wasn't.

Napailing iling ako at nagdisesyong lumabas ng school. Yeah she's right I'm so pathetic. I let other's throw bad thing's to me. Let them bully me and let them think I'm a weak loser. I keep it in myself for almost a year now.

Natawa ako ng mapakla. We can't trust poeple nowadays. Maybe I was born unlucky. Why? I'm not perfect really but why do I have to feel this way? Life sucks, it is.

I dicided to go in food court near our building. It's been month's since I last ate here.

"Linzey matagal kang hindi na bumibili dito ah? " I smiled at aling Menda, ang may ari ng tindahan ng siomai dito sa school. She is 47 years old and I see her just like mom. She is caring with her two child who is also a scholar in other school. We have a food court here inside the university. Just infront of our building.

"Busy sa project po... " Umupo ako sa isa sa mga stool ng nagpangulambaba.

"Hmm... Mukha kang pagod. Same order? " Tumango na lamang ako at binuksan ang phone ko. I sighed and put my phone back.

Some students are wondering in every part of food court. Napatingin ako sa laging pinupuntahan ng mga estyudante. Their milktea is really popular in students here. Kahit noon pa hindi pa ako nakakabili nun kasi masyadong mahal at dahil rin sa nagtitipid ako palagi na lang ako dito sa siomayan ni aling Menda.

"Ito na ang order mo. " Ngumiti ako sa kanya at binigay ang bayad ko. Two weeks left at magfofoundation week na. Everytime its foundation week the food court are full of students especially to visitors.

I pick my book inside my bag and read it while eating. Hmm... I remember when I was in my second year level here. I thought she was my friend but it turns out it's not, she betrayed me. That's also why I'm not giving full trust on anyone here.

Every faces has secrets that has to be forever untold. Secrets that everyone of us won't reveal. All of us has mistake too, we are not perfect like it is. Like a pure water will be never be pure if you put some blood on it. Every tears, every hatred that you caused has consequence.

I let out a deep breathe and fix my eyeglasses. Nahagip ng mata ko ang mga inosenteng matang yun.

You can't trust poeple by his or her physical appearance. Two faces in one body. An angel but a devil one. That's what he meant when he says that to me. Like don't judge the book by its cover. Some angel type person you see outside but in the inside he/she is not.

"Linzey! " Napatingin ako sa tumawag sa akin. She smiled genuinly in me like her other friend.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"May gagawin ka ba mamaya. " I nod at her.

"I have a meeting at 2:30 later... "

"Aww.. Okay next time. We have something to do. Next time na lang, see yah! " I smiled and choose to read again. Reading makes me feel like I'm in other world and making me peace my mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Don't forget to tap the star button below and give some feedback about this chapter. Reminder everyone that this novel is not fully edited so expect some typo grammatical error and some wrong typings, were not perfect are we? So bear with my my dear stars.