Chapter 9

Someone P.O.V:

I push the big door infront of me and walk in like a queen.

"I'm here... " I said coldly while standing in front of him.

"How's your school? "

"Everything's fine. " Umupo ako sa harap niya at kumuha ng grapes na nakahain sa mesa niya.

"Princess did someone do bad things to you? " I smirk

"Wala naman and if they do, so what? I don't care hindi naman ako pumapatay ng mga matataba ang dila. " Tumingin lamang ito sa akin ng seryoso. I know that he is examining me like I do something wrong like as fuck? I do a lots a wrong if you want to know and I know he is aware of that.

"Stop that, by the way I want a new gun and a sixty million." Tumaas ang kilay nito habang nakatingin sa akin.

"Anong gagawin mo sa ganung kalaking pera? " Tanong nito

I rolled my eyes at kinuha ang apple.

"Business to do? May nakaatraso kasi sa akin... " Napangisi ako ng maalala ko ang taong yun.

"At bakit sixty million? " Tanong nito ulit. Ugh I hate it when he is questioning all I want to do. Can he just give me that fucking sixty million?

"Dad! I want to buy some guns." Just wow, my tone is really high pitch. Napailing nalang ako, she's right I really look like a spoiled brat here.

"Tss.. Kunin mo nalang kay Borion. " I smirk, he really can't resist me. The hell he has lots lots of money! He can even buy all what he wants... Well that's my dad. A freaking rich businessman.

"Thank you dad. I'll come back soon. I'm busy these month and also next month so I'm not sure if when I'll visit again. " I said telling the truth. He shrugged his shoulder and looked at me with his tired eyes.

"Just be safe my princess. " I nodded and put my katana at my back.

"Dad I'm not a weakling you know..." I said grinning while walking away.

"Last thing princess..." Lumingon ako ulit sa kanya.

"What is it?" I asked raing my brows.

"Find your twin and bring her to me." I rolled my eyes my and  gestured my hand.

"You don't have to tell me that dad. I found her. She's in Winston University. That's why I'm busy this month because it's their foundation day. Also she's playing again. You know you can't stop her right? She's with her friend and she's safe." Napailing nalang ako at lumabas na ng office niya. There's a lot of gangster roaming here in our underground base. Tss,

"She's the daughter of emperor right? "

"Yeah I heard she's deadly... "

"Why is she wearing a mask? "

"To hide her face idiot. "

"Maybe she's ugly? "

"Shh.. She can heard you.." I smirk of what I heard.

"Yeah I can literally heard you weaklings." A smirk escape mg lips when I saw them stand straight.

"Next time talk about me when I'm not around and please I'm not ugly duckling idiot. Just to remind you two you have two attempts remaining and you'll two would be cold dead meat. "

Hindi ko na sila pinansin at umalis. Tss I am surrounding a bunch of weakling as fuck.

Linzey P.O.V: