Chapter 24

Her eyes locked on me when she entered the classroom. Hindi rin ako nagpatinag at tumingin din ako sa mga mata niya. She looked at me and talked to her friend. I smirk 'how weak'. She can't even looked at me right in my eyes.

I opened my book and started to read. I can her stare again but I don't give her a fuck. As if that could kill me. Lumabas ako ng classroom at naramdaman ko siyang sinusundan ako. Instead of going in the comfort room naglakad ako papunta sa abandonadong building kung saan pinatay ang kapatid niya. I stopped at di nag abalang lumingon sa kanya.

"I know you're following me 'Patricia'. Do you need something?"

I asked coldly. Humarap ako dito at nakita ko ulit itong umiiyak habang nakasarado ang dalawa niyang mga kamay. Naglakad ako papunta sa kinatatayuan niya and looked her head to foot. I rolled my eyes ng may naghagip akong tao na nanonood samin. He's 'here'.

"Come here."

I said calmly. Tumingin sa akin si Patricia na nagtataka pero di ko iyon pinagtuunan ng pansin. I'm staring at the guy behind him and then looked at her again. I saw him wrapped his arms around my waist and sniffing my hair. As always, clingy as ever.

"What is this again?"

He whispered. Tumingin sa amin si Patricia. Her innocent looks making me smirk. Oh! I want that look but I'm not insecure because I have an innocent look way more than her.

"Can you just tell me who the hell killed her?"

She asked again. I giggled and his hug tightened.

"Sweety I can't tell you. Remembered what I said awhile ago? Try digging it to yourself."

"I will report you to the police!"

She screamed. Buti nalang walang estyudante dito. Napailing iling nalang ako sa sinabi niya. She thinks I'd be scared in her threat? Nah!

"Don't shout on my girlfriend."

Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya.

"You tell me or I'll report you."

She threat me again.

"Go I don't mind. "

I said calmly. Umiyak na naman ito sa harapan ko at napaupo sa lupa. She's crying her ass out but here I am just looking at didn't do anything. She started talking about her little drama.

"I never said I loved her being my half sister. I always blamed her for everything. Even kuya didn't know her existing. It's just me and Dad. Why? Why can't you tell me 'who' kill her? I just want justice for her. It's the only thing na kaya kung gawin sa kanya. "

Her angel faced is now full of her tears.  Gulo gulo na rin ang buhok nito. I sighed mg lumuhod ito sa harap ko. Tss magpapahinga pa ako eh. I looked at him and he is also looking at me.

"Help her baby."

He whispered. I suddenly felt a thug in my heart and looked down to her. I can't stop myself on thinking if I am the one her shoes? I'll be also be desperate like her. I sighed.

"I hate weaklings. Stand up."

I said coldly. Pinunasan pa nito ang luhang tumutulo sa mukha. Her eyes is now puffy and red.