Who's Who

You want to know what is the play who's who? I know your confused right now so I'll tell you about that...

Who's Who

Who's who is a survival play. The one who plays it wants to know who is the traitor or the impostor. Hindi lang isa o limang tao ang nandoon depende ito sa naglalaro. Ang anak ng emperor na tawagin nalang nating Unknown. This play plays like a suspense crime or a detective crime pero ang kinaibahan lang ay alam niya kung sino ang suspect. Unknown wants the suspect reveal itself but she make it a thrill. If the suspect or a traitor or an impostor is not revealing itself she or he will be killed by the one who is playing it.

The who's who is sometimes composed of ten or more player and that's including the one who plays the unknown. Unknown just make the player confused at unti unting ituturo ang salarin. Sometimes there are two or three traitors in just one game and it makes unknown more happy knowing it. While the unknown plays and confused each of the player she gives them a hint of who's the traitor and who is not.

The plays end for a year and sometimes for a month. She is unknown. She know everything. She wants justice for everyone. She also plays hide and seek. She plays who's who.

Who's the traitor.
Who is not.

If you are a part of a crime then hide now and she will seek you. Hide and hide and she will definitely know where you are and you can't run away to her play. The play who's who.

You are the traitor or not?

Better not hide and just play...maybe you will survive.