Prologue

"Again, my name is Levinia Jasmien Sandoval a person that you wouldn't want to know. I'm literally a liar person so don't you dare believe in me. Just keep this in your mind babe. If you killed someone intentionally then keep your act up but I still can find you. You would be captivated by my Innocent face but I tell you dear, I'm a living Devil. See you bitches."

"Unveil the truth and let  me punish the one's whose guilty."

-Anonymous

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or event are purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

NOTE: MUST READ( Hello everyone I would like to thank you for choosing this story. I hope you will like it. Remind you that there's some typos and grammatical error because I'm not a perfect writer, this story is under in editing process. If my writing style don't passed you're taste then you are in a wrong story and for those who are willing to read every chapter of the story please leave a comment and don't forget to vote. Thanks:)