Chapter 15 - Roller coasters and giant pandas

Sorry that I haven't updated this story in 3 months!!! I feel sooooo bad about that! I hope you can forgive me! Here's a chapter and a small spoiker for bext chapter is there will be a plot twist!

Also I DO NOT own the photo below! It belongs to @ sajohnnyapple in Instagram!

Hinata and Kenma went into the kitchen the studio had. Their week-long break was coming to an end, it was currently Sunday. One week after their concert in Tokyo.

Hinata and Kenma made breakfast for themselves, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

"Kenma~"

"Yes Sho?" Kenma asked while sipping his cup of coffee.

"Can we go on a date?" Hinata said fast with a bright flush on his face.

"Mmm s-sure," Kenma nervously stuttered before looking up at Hinata.

"Yay! Let's do a picnic then go to that cool amusement park!"

"You've been planning this huh?"

"Since I asked you out last night," Hinata nervously said while picking his fingers.

"Sure you plan this date and next week I'm taking you on a date."

"Okay! Kenma."

"Now why do you want to take me to an amusement park?" Kenma asked while leaning on his arm.

"Oh well, you alway have fun winning games on your phone but you never are able to win a prize for them. I was thinking about an arcade but you still only win tickets and we've been to most of the ones in Tokyo together," Hinata rambled.

Kenma hummed while nodding his head at Hinata.

"So the most logical thing was a place where you win prizes by playing games. I came up with a few places, but then I remembered amusement parks have games, you get to ride rollercoasters, you can do go-karts! It just solved everything!"

"Shoyo...thank you..." Kenma whispered out to his boyfriend.

_____

Kenma closed his eyes shut as Hinata screamed going down the ride. Hinata's hands raised above his head as he was sent down the hill. Kenma was grabbing onto the bar for dear life as the roller coaster dropped once again.

Kenma was not enjoying the adrenaline rush as the ride twisted to the side before dropping once again.

How did Hinata convince him to ride another 'thrilling' ride was against his knowledge.

Well puppy dog eyes and Hinata's bright smile was the reason. Could anyone with the right mine actually say no to the ball of sunshine?

_____

Kenma threw the dart at the balloon popping it. He looked at the two other darts in his hand and the three on the board with the popped balloon remains.

Kenma looked at his boyfriend who was eyeing the large panda stuffed animal hanging from the stand. Kenma took a deep breath, sweat dripping down his face as he lifted his arm yet again.

Kenma flicked his wrist as the dart spun through the air and poked a big yellow balloon and broke it hitting a small blue balloon behind it. Kenma looked at the man running the stand.

"Does that count as one or two balloons?" Kenma asked the man who looked at the board, then looked at Kenma.

"Two I guess? I haven't run this that long and never seen that before."

"Mmh okay..."

Kenma looked at the board again and his last dart. He looked at the prize, 7 balloons needed. If he gets another two balloons he can get the prize.

Kenma looked before spotting a large balloon covering another one in the far corner. It would be hard to hit but the look on Hinata's face would be worth it.

Kenma took another breath, feeling Hinata staring intensely at him. It was confronting.

Kenma started counting down in his head.

5

4

3

2

And

1

Kenma threw the dart hitting the two balloons and gaining two more points.

"Congratulations you got 7 balloons. What prize would you like?"

Kenma looked over at Hinata before pointing to the large panda.

The man unclipped it and gave it to Kenma who almost collapsed under the weight. It was taller than Kenma. If he had to guess, Oikawa would be the same height as it.

"Kenma!!!! You won!!!"

"Of course Shoyo."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Shoyo chanted to his boyfriend.

"Of course. It's time to go Shoyo."

"Right!"