Chapter 9 - Hinata's Innocents

'I'm losing my MIND!' Kenma screamed in his head. Bokuto wanted to create a song that used the word Owl wayyyy too much.

Kenma looked over at Hinata and knew that face, he was getting inspiration. Kenma slid the notebook over to Hinata from Bokuto. Kenma watched Hinata flip to a random blank page and start writing while humming.

Kenma looked over at the notebook and was amazed, it would work. Kenna read the lyrics and looked at Hinata in shock with a slight blush.

 Kenna read the lyrics and looked at Hinata in shock with a slight blush

"That's really good Hinata. How will everyone fit in this?" Kenma said, passing the notebook to Akaashi.

Akaashi hummed an approval before giving it to Bokuto to read. He was all for it seeing his lines.

"So I've heard both if you sing on the radio and know that Akaashi has more or a serious voice while Bokuto sounds like from what I've heard from people sexs on legs, don't really understand. For us I'm the Innocent childish one and Kenma's the quiet mysterious one yet protective. If that makes sense."

"What do you mean quiet mysterious one?" Bokuto asked.

"Well unless we're singing Kenma doesn't talk. He's quiet but if someone tries to mess with me he steps in. Girls love him, maybe even some guys."

"He really is innocent," Akaashi said before pulling the small boy into a hug.

"Oh Kenma Suga told me earlier Karasuno will be joining the Tokyo Training Camp!" Hinata said making everyone look at him.

"So we'll all be at the camp together. Did Suga ask anything about us?"

"I told him our parents work together so he wasn't too badly suspicious. I think he's more confused and trying to grasp the situation."

"Akaashi~ What's happening~" Bokuto whined.

"Oh right sorry," Hinata said sheepishly, "Suga's like our team's team mom. Anyways his boyfriend's mother is trying to break them apart because she's selfish and wants Daichi with this girl instead of Daichi so we created a simulation! It looks like someone was stalking them..."

"Akaashi~ can we keep him?"

"I wouldn't mind," Akaashi mumbled out.

"As long as I can still see Kenma and Natsu as well as sing and play volleyball it should be okay?"

"Like Karasuno's going to let you go...they've made a Protection Squad over him. Like seriously he's got a full on club...Most of his Volleyball group is in it along with most of the girls in his class."

"...HOLY SH-" Bokuto got silenced by a pair of hands covering his mouth, Kenma, and Akaashi cover up Hinata's ears.

"Huh why'd you cover my ears Akaashi~Senpai?"

You could literally see Akaashi's soul leaving him body, "I did it because you're not used to Bokuto's screaming and I didn't want him to hurt your ears!"

"Okay Akaashi~Senpai!"

"Hinata, Akaashi's okay. Were friends right!"

"Yup were friends Akaashi, Bokuto~Senpai!"

"HEY HEY HEY! That's right! What's your position in Volleyball?"

"I'm a middle blocker and the decoy! I want to become the ace!" Hinata said proudly.

"I'm one of the top five Aces in all of Japan!"

"Wow!" Hinata said, his eyes sparkling at the owl looking boy.

"That's right! I can show you some tricks and stuff in your free time and at the camp!"

"Can you show me today? My house has a volleyball court in the back! We can go there and you can spend the night!" Hinata said, excitement lacing his voice.

"We're supposed to be in town for a week before going back to Tokyo. The hotel we were staying at was a bit small so if it's not a problem, are your parents okay with it! I wouldn't want to intrude." Akaashi said, after the last sentence he noticed the mood sour.

"My mom died in a crash and my father found someone better to manage in America. Some girl he's the manager and dating or something. Haven't really spoken to him in a few years." Hinata mumbled out.

"Our parents both work in the music industry, my parents were songwriters while Hinata's were managers. We would hang out alot when we were younger and when our parents found us singing to some song we heard on TV they quickly signed us up for dance and singing lessons.

"After childbirth to Hinata's sister Natsu, Hinata's mother got extremely sick and passed away in the hospital after a bad car accident. She would of made it if she wasn't so sick. Hinata's father stopped working from the grief but soon started going to bars and clubs using the money Hinata made. Hinata changed his banking information.

"Hinata's dad left for America after being rejected here. He still had a popular name for himself in other countries. My parents soon followed after him so now I live in an apartment in Tokyo by myself. My apartments by Kuroo's, sadly. Anyways Hinata owns a house in the mountains. He basically raises himself and his sister."

Kenma looked up from explaining everything to see Hinata with his head down, most likely crying, and Bokuto straight up sobbing while Akaashi choked back a sob.

Akaashi stood up and wrapped both boys into a hug that moments later Bokuto took to the floor.

"Guess we can come," Akaashi whispered.

"Ya! Kenma when do we get Natsu?"

"A little after 14:00 (2:00) why?"

"KEMNA IT'S 13:55!!" Hinata yelled out before jumping out of his chair.

Kenma started cussing in his head while speeding out to his car with his keys and phone.

"Follow us!" Hinata yelled to the other two in the room.

Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other before running off after them