Chapter 1 - Bumping into Kenma

Hinata was excited, their second practice game was against Nekoma aka Kenma! He was pumped and when he was asked about his excitement he simply said the reason was about loving volleyball or something.

Hinata and Kenma had already talked about what they were going to say to people, they ran into each other and became friends. It happened to work too since Kenma and Hinata both got lost and Hinata found Kenma on his phone playing a game.

"Koz~Kun," Shoyo called out.

"Shoyo how are you?"

"I'm good Koz~Kun! How are you?" Hinata asked while giving Kenma a hug.

"I'm lost," Kenma admitted

"Oh me too."

"We really need a better sense of direction Shoyo. One day was going to end up late to something."

There was a brief silence as Hinata looked over Kenma's shoulder.

"What game are you playing? It looks fun!"

Kenma moved his phone in between them as they've done this many times before during bus rides or on Kenma's bed.

"It's this new game *insert game name* it's kinda cool I guess"

"Wow, it looks cool!" Shoyo said excitement dripping from his voice.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" Shoyo asked still looking at Kenma's hands playing the game.

"I guess. I told my team I was excited and they looked at me as if I grew a second head. I want to see the new quick you had me help you with," Kenma admitted.

"Of course! Also when our next concert?" Shoyo asked his voice below a whisper.

"Next weekend," Kenma responded in a whisper as well.

"Natsu wanted me to tell you that she misses you and that you better visit soon," Shoyo said talking about his little sister. This causes Kenma to snicker slightly.

Just then Kenma's teammate, Kuroo showed up to retrieved Kenma. Hinata waved back at his best friend and turned around to see Suga running by.

After explaining to Suga that he got lost, Hinata jogged to Suga and joined the rest of the team.

Everyone noticed Hinata seemed even more excited to play the volleyball game. His excitement was contagious because the other members of the team started getting excited.

The next day the group of Karasuno volleyball players exited the bus, Hinata looked around before spotting a male with ombré hair. Hinata ran towards the player.

"Kenma~san," Hinata yelled.

"Oh hello, Shoyo."

The boys continued to talk before Tanaka walked over and asked Kenma what he wanted with Hinata. This caused Taketora to ask Tanaka what he wanted with there setter.

The two boys continued to throw insults at each other like 'city boy' and 'baldy'. Suga and Yuka had to stop their players.

Hinata giggled at the teammates, "Kenma~kun why do I have a feeling that our teams are more alike then we think?"

"That is a good question Shoyo," Kenma answered before showing and telling Shoyo about his new game he got on his red and black nintendo switch.