Chapter 11 - Keep Hinata innocent

Sorry it's short! I've been trying to post more so the chapters have been shorter. The next chapter is already half done so it will be longer!

Hinata woke up snuggling Kenma. He wanted to stay like this forever before his stomach let out a silent growl letting him know it had other plans, breakfast.

Hinata got up and made a homemade recipe his grandfather taught him. His grandparents were chelfs in Beijing before moving to a small village in China. They lived there for 20 years before moving to Tokyo when his grandmother got news about her daughter's wedding and expecting a baby in the nearby future.

Hinata started the coffee pot for Kenma.

He was cooking Sun Xian Noodles. Hinata started by making homemade rice noodles Hinata's noodles were handmade and came out translucent and a bit chewy. They were always better chewy because you have to eat it slower and savor the taste.

Hinata almost finished the noodles before working on a Broth and cutting some seasonal ingredients. Hinata was chopping up mushrooms, chives and Kikurage to add to the thick broth. Hinata had the chicken meat minced before placing it over to the skillet to cook along with a tray of eggs. Hinata started cooking the meat before looking at the golden broth.

"Smells good! Are the grandpa's noodles?" A small female voice asked.

"Yup! Can you go wake up Kenma, Bokuto~Senpai and Akaashi~Senpai?"

"Mmh hmm!" The little girl hummed before going into Shoyo's room.

Hinata put the noodles in five different bowls before pouring some noodles, fresh mushrooms, chives and kikurage in along with the broth. He took the meat that was in the broth to the side for lunch and added a fluffy fried egg on top.

Hinata placed the bowls at the table when he heard multiple pairs of feet coming in. "Good morning!" Hinata said brightly.

Kenma, used to this, grabbed a cup of coffee before wrapping his arms around Shoyo's waist. "Mmm comfy."

"Hello Kenma! How are you today?" Hinata asked him, twisting his body so he could wrap his arms around Kenma.

"Mmm tired, thank you for cooking," Kenma replied sleepily.

"HEY HEY HEY! AGAAHSGHI LOOK AT THE CUTE COUPLE!" Bokuto yelled, making the other teens hold their ears. Hinata and Kenma each turned a shade of pink. Kenma hid his face in Hinata's neck making Hinata turn even redder.

"We- we're n-n-no-ot d-dating!" Hinata studdered out.

"Yet," Akaashi teased.

"Let- let's just eat then we have to go to the studio. We need to practice our songs." Hinata said quickly.

"Shoyo~Nii," Natsu said before getting a yes feom Hinata, "I wrote a song for you all too! Bokuto~Niisan helped too!"

"Oh let me see?"

"Here Nii~Chan!"

"I like it! It sounds so energetic and has a child-like vibe to it," Hinata said getting stares of disbelief

"Child-like? I'm pretty sure it's talking about se-" Bokuto got cut of with Akaashi putting his hand over Bokuto's mouth.

"Keep the child innocent!"