Chapter 2 - Practice Match and New Feelings

The two boys walk into the gym to see everyone staring at them.

"What?" Shoyo asked tilting his head to the side innocently.

"When did you two become friends?" Kuroo asked followed by more shouts similar to that from both teams.

"When I got lost yesterday Shoyo bumped into me. We kinda talked for a while and found we have a lot in common." Kenma answered not looking up from his game.

"Yup Kenma~Kun likes video games and we both get lost really easily." Shoyo answered before poking Kenma.

"Kenma~Kun come on we got to play!" Hinata said bouncing on his toes.

"Okay."

The two boys met with there teams before starting the match. After about 16 minutes into the first set, Hinata and Kageyama made a quick attack. Everyone was shocked at this, even Kenma whos set to him before.

However Kenma was the first to break out of this shock, "Wow Shoyo that was really good!"

"Thank you Kenma~Kun. The ball went like whosh and I went like yam and then the ball hit the floor like boom!" Hinata said flailing his arms.

"Your welcome." Kenma said before they returned to the game. Nekoma started to keep a blocker on Hinata. Hinata, knowing Kenma too well, knew who sent the blocker.

Hinata watched Kenma closely. when Kenma tried to use a setter dunk, Hinata got to the ball and used his foot to get the ball into the air.

The Karasuno team was shocked that the player that sucks at recieves got to the ball before even Noya had a chance to move.

Kageyama quickly got to the ball and set it to Tanaka who scored the winning point for Karasuno. The team cheered for the win and Asahi held Hinata lion king style.

Kenma silently clapped for Hinata in his head. Hinata loved Volleyball as much as he loved Singing.

Hinata was actually really smart, he just acted dumb to others. In his middle school people only wanted to be Hinata's friend for help on school work or the cheat. Plus Hinata was bullied daily.

Kenma, who went to another middle school yet talked to Hinata daily, knew how bad it was. Some kids would bully Hinata with insults, others with there fist.

Kenma remember the night he had to take a train over to Miyaga because Hinatas parents were in America and Natsu called saying Hinata had bruises and blood covering him. It scared him more then he would like to admit. Hinata was his younger brother, and Kenma was very protective of Hinata.

Hinatas parents have been in Anerica for a year and half now. Since Hinata's and hin are kinda rich they don't really need to work. Hinata's manager helped when ever she could but it could leave the gap Hinata had from his parents leaving him.

Kenma's parents went to America shortly after Hinata's to help there friends with a new artist on the rise there.

Hinatas been raising himself and Natsu while being in high school, a K-pop idol and playing Volleyball. Kenma's been helpinv as much as he could.

Kenma walked over to Hinata, "You did good Shoyo," he dropped his voice to a whisper, " Code 36 and code 12."

They had created codes for when they were in public codes 1-15 were either about Natsu or how Shoyo was doing while codes 16-20 were about conserts, codes 21-35 were about Hinata going to Kenma's and what time, codes 36-42 were Kenma going to Hinata's.

Code 36 - Kenma going over to Hinatas for the weekend

Code 12 - How are you mentally?

Hinata smiled sadly at Kenma, "Code 12 not good code 36 okay." Hinata then walked over to his team and grabbed his stuff.

Kenma looked over at his brother figure - or so he thought - that much stress on someone so young. Ugh his stupid parents and there money craving selves.

Kenma remember when there parents were happy then the K-pop stars started getting higher and higher paying jobs. They started to care less and less about the young children and Idols and more about the money the Idols were making.

Hinata's mom had passed away by that point, she died giving birth to Natsu. Hinata's dad, Haato, started to abuse Hinata and Natsu. Hinata took most the hits, Haato changed, he was seen in clubs and drowning in whiskey. Hinata had changed his banking information when he found out Haato was using his money.

The only things Hinata has left is music, Natsu, Kenma and Volleyball.

Kenma silently left the gym, when he saw that quick Hinata did earlier it left his chest tight. He was feeling... a weird feeling when he saw him do it with that other setter and not him.

Kenma had this weird thing that he just wanted to claim Hinata as his own, to say Mine about Hinata.

He couldn't understand what he was feeling. He's felt it for years now when he's with Hinata. Kenma often finds himself thinking about Hinata, like playing a game and thinking, 'I wonder what Hinata would think of this game' or 'Would Hinata like this new song?'.

They were singers of a reason.

Kenma looked at his phone and looked at the number one song list. In first place was there song Heather was still on the top of the charts for the third week in a row.  (Heather is by Conan Gray!)

He plugged his headphones in and listened to there newest album. The way Hinata sang a few of those songs were amazing! Currently he was listening to Heather. Ironically. (Song at the top) It was mostly Hinata singing and him in the background.

Kenma started to walk to the hotel room they were staying at for the week. The coaches already knowing  he would be staying at a friend who lives in the city after the week was over.

He smiled and slightly humming along with the song. It was a lovely song, Hinatas voice was deep and rich. Different from there other songs, yet the same.

(AN Sorry If it says K-Pop idols. They are just singers!)