Prodigue

For there Names, Kenma is Akiro(Kenma) while Hinata is Akio(Hinata)

Kenma and Hinata are a singing duo, they use fake stage names. Kenma's being Akiro, mean clear and intelligent, while Hinata was Akio, meaning bright child.

When Akio(Hinata) on stage he has his orange hair less fluffy and more like Suga or Oikawa's. It's nice and combed through. Akiro(Kenma)'s hair is most of the time in a man bun or ponytail. The fans say Akiro(Kenma) is the sexy one while Akio (Hinata) is the cute childish one.

Kenma and Hinata are best friends, they do tend to attract fans because of Hinata's bright orange hair and Kenma's ombré however they always denied it.

Hinata and Kenma both love volleyball. Hinata goes to a high school called Karasuno while Kenma goes to Nekoma, which happens to be a big rivalry when the old coach coached there.

Even if they are best friends they still live in separate cities of Japan. Kenma is in Tokyo while Hinata is in Miyagi.

Kenma and Hinata haven't had to act like they've known each other since no one seen them together on their teams. They've been best friends since they were in diapers. Kenma and Hinata's parents are really close, Kenma's being songwriters while Hinata's are singers mangers.

When their parents learned that Hinata and Kenma can sing together they immediately signed them up for singing and dancing classes. The boys loved it and started to have a sibling-like relationship.

The boys became young singers at the age of 10 and 11. Kenma being the older one, they've traveled all over Japan and even some parts of America. They've become the youngest duo in the singing community.

There group name is Broken Hearts. Their music kinda mixed with sad and happy songs. It was stranged yet worked.