Chapter 13 - Day in the life of Natsu

Natsu looked up at her older brother, he was smiling and finally happy. She hadn't seen her brother smile like this to anyone besides herself and Kenma. Others it was this fake overly happy smile that melted peoples worries.

Natsu remembers telling her brother his fake smile never reached his eyes just right so he started closing them. You can tell if someones lying from the eyes, so covering up the problem fixes it.

Natsu may seem young and innocent but she was far from it, having to grow up too soon and the kids at her school made her...less innocent.

Shoyo's never been to a school till his last year im middle school and by then kids are either less perverted or he had a protective squad, most likely the latter.

Natsu was so really observant, a trait she picked up from Kenma. She would rather know what's going on around her then be ignorant and not know.

Not that her brother is ignorant, far from it. Shoyo's really observant as well but it's a bit different. He trusts his instincts along with always glancing around. He makes it look like he's looking for a food place then people watching.

He looks like an elementary schooler. He needs to know how to protect himself and when to flee. How to be able to fight and how to look for possible exits.

Let's say during roleplays Shoyo was the independent princess while Kenma was either the pet cat or the commoner who the princess falls in love with while herself is the evil dragon.

Natsu felt proud of her brother and herself, she knew there roles should be switched but you get what you get.

Natsu pulled Kenma's hand before taking his palm and writing in it. It was a way for Natsu to tell Kenma things without Shoyo knowing.

'Nii~Chan happy' Natsu wrote, getting a happy hum from Kenma.

Natsu smiled at her sister before looking down at her phone, Hinata had bought her one for games and to contact the two.

Natsu started writing in a note she had saved, it was called The Autobiography of Hinata Shoyo written by Natsu Hinata.

Yes, Natsu was going to write her brother's life. She would edit it in the future when her writing was better however.

This is what Natsu wrote:

September 17th, 2020,
Shoyo's smiling, he looks so happy. Were with Kenma~Kun along with two owl looking people and two crows.

The first owl one looks and sounds like a white and gray owl, his name is Bokuto and he likes to say 'HEY HEY HEY' and 'AGAAASHI'. The other one's name is Akaashi and he looks like a black owl. He's calm and collected while Bokuto is crazy and energetic.

There gay for each other with I find AMAZING!

The other two act like a married couple and a real mon and dad. Shoyo calls them 'Sugamama' and 'Dadchi'. Sugamama has gray hair and is so sweet and kind while Dadchi has brown hair and looks stern yet is super nice and loving!

I think Shoyo and Kenma are going to get together soon. Shoyo's been smiling and staring at Kenma a lot more while Kenma is being affectionate to him.

I miss how Shoyo used to be, he was so happy but now he's always faking his happiness. No one realizes it too.

Shoyo deserves to be happy after everything he's done for us, for me.

Shoyo made a new song today, it's called Overwhelmed. He's not going to release it just yet. The song makes me sad everytime I hear it.

It talks about something called Anxiety, I don't understand it but I know Shoyo has it. He had to take pills sometimes from an orange bottle. Kenma hates the pills. He tries to keep Onii~Chan off them.