Chapter 17 - Two Truths and a Lie Part 1

After confessing the truth to Suga and Tsukishima, Hinata stared at the gym doors before walking in. Kageyama was being 'king like' aka his normal self.

Hinata walked over to Kageyama and smiled at his best friend before looking over at Tsukishima and Suga to see them acting like normal.

"Boke Hinata Boke!"

"Yes Kageyama?"

"Hurry up I wan-" Kageyama was cut off by Noya running into the gym.

"Captain! Captain!"

"Yes Noya?"

"Can we play a few party games? Coach was mentioning we need a break because some people," Everyone stared at Hinata and Kageyama, "can't seem to spend time not practicing."

"I don't see any reasons not to..."

"So what can we play?" Hinata asked.

"What about...Two truths and a tie! Then Never Have I ever and Truth or Dare!" Tanaka asked.

"What is this, a 13 year old girl's sleepover?' Tsukishima asked.

"No! These are just classic party games!" Noya defended.

"Hmm sure why not." Daichi said.

"Alright," Suga started, "Everyone get in a circle. Well start off like that and go in a circle, clockwise, for two truths and a lie."

"Okay Sugamama!" Was heard around the room. The room filled up in a circle: It started from Daichi, Suga, Kiyoko, Yachi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Tanaka, Noya, Hinata, Tsukisima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama and ended with Asahi next to Daichi.

"Alright so let's begin, um Daichi you start," Kiyoko said from her place in between Suga and Yachi.

"Alright um, I have siblings, I want to be a police officer, and I'm straight."

Everyone put up three fingers faster than the team's quick attack.

"Huh, how did you know?"

"We've all heard you and suga in the locker room." Noya said out loud.

"Oh shit," Suga said with a blushing face.

"Um continue.." Daichi said, looking over at Suga to go.

"Alright um I'm the oldest between my siblings, I am the oldest third year, and I'm a Gemini."

"It can be all of those." Tanaka said out loud.

"He doesn't seem chaotic like a gemini so maybe that one," Noya said before putting up a three followed by Tanaka.

"I think he's the second oldest third year, I'm pretty sure Kiyoko's the oldest." Narita asked from next to Ennoshita.

"True true." The rest of the second years held up a two while the first and third years all had ones.

"I'm an only child..." Suga said much to the second year's surprise.

"Wait how did you five know?" Tanaka asked in the first years.

"We were talking about career paths and asked Sugamama and he said he wanted to teach kids because he was an only child." Hinata pointed out.

"That's sus." Noya said.

"Nope anyways Kiyoko it's your turn."

"Our Goddess," Tanaka yelled as he turned passionately to Kiyoko.

"Um okay... I used to do track, um I like tenmusu and I can play the piano." Kiyoko said quietly.

"Oh that's kinda hard, I think it's two," Narita said.

"I'm kinda going onto number one is the lie here," Daichi countered.

The first years all put up three finger up at the same time.

"How- just how? Are you all physicists or something?" Asahi questioned.

"Nope, it just makes sense." Kageyama pointed out.

"I'm not even going to ask."

"Hehe," Tsukishima snickered at their captain.

Everyone else besides Narita and Suga picked one, Suga picked three while Narita stuck with two.

"It was three, I actually played the violin."

"Huh?"

"Mmh you can tell by her finger tips, they have string marks instead of roughness on the finger tip part." Yachi pointed out.

"Okay Yachi it's your turn!" Hinata cheered.

"Oh, okay um... I like to draw, I like pop music, and my moms a famous designer."

The first years all put up the number two along with Kiyoko and Suga.

"Really, really!" Tanaka said as he put up the number three.

Narita, Kinoshita and Ennoshita sat for a second before putting up the number two as well. Asahi and Daichi put up the number two while Noya backed up his bro with a number three.

"It's number two. Listen to lo fi music."