04| PROJECT

"i can't believe
i'm actually studying"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 enjoying yourself 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 familiar 🎤

After class, Xander made the first move and initiated the conversation

After class, Xander made the first move and initiated the conversation. Very soon it led to the final details remaining before they exchanged numbers.

"See you at my house later" Xander said before they went to their respective classes.

"I'm so glad I'm paired up with Eva" Brittany exclaimed. "And Joseph" She added on softly, hoping her friends hadn't heard it.

"I'm with Xander and Chase. I don't know what to feel. I hope it's not too awkward" Iris said as she fed herself her delicious fries.

"Anyways call us after the project. I want to know the deets. Besides, who knows that we could be best buddies and play among us together" Brittany mentioned as Iris nodded, finishing her last fry.

"Wanna play among us?" Eva suggested, hovering over the among us app. "But it's not fun with the three of us plus other random people" Iris mentioned.

"Maybe later we can ask them? I mean after all we have their numbers. Actually why not we meet together?

We can possibly meet at either one of their houses and do the project huh? Seems like Mr Harold knows what's up" Brittany suggested.

"To be honest it's not a bad idea. Not me!" Iris exclaimed asap. It was down between Brittany and Eva.

"Brittany!" Eva yelled. "Eva!" Brittany yelled. They both shouted not too loud at the same time which meant for them to ask together.

That's literally what they do to choose who to ask for a fork or something. Not only that! When they have the same classes, if they have questions, they play this game.

"Come on losers! Shoo shoo and ask them" Iris pushed them as she prepared her phone, in case of a funny incident. Who knows what could happen?

"Lettuce head on over" Brittany said in a British accent as they walked on over.