17| A MOLE

"trust will burn"
————
chapter's aesthetic:
🥀 secrets 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤cry me a river 🎤

While Joseph and Jose were having a movie session, Xander was sleeping, Brittany was painting and Eva was eating, Iris and Chase were over at Valerie and Victoria's cave

This time, instead of their friends, they brought their parents along.

Prior to the meeting, the two families were informed of the spell that the two sisters had tried.

Since the spell said it was recommended that both of them was to be present, they arranged a meeting which coincidentally was today.

They were going to find out today if it worked.

Valerie did let them know that it may or may not work despite following exactly what the book says.

The book did in fact mentioned that so it wasn't the best to get one's spirits high.

"Let's open the cauldron" Valerie said. With hope and anticipation, they lifted the lid and the spell flew in the direction of the window but didn't go any further.

"Damm it!" Valerie said. It didn't work.

"It's fine Valerie, we can try it again. We can make it now and hopefully it will work.

I think that it should be okay since you both are here. Maybe just let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes"

You both do need to be here when we open as it's recommended" Victoria explained to the two families who nodded.

Iris and Chase were a little sad that this did not work at all but they couldn't really blame the sisters. They were the ones who have been trying to help them while they were in school.

"What do we need again" It was a rhetorical question just to help jog Valerie's memory. "Ah yes, chicken feet, seven dead cockroaches and a fish's eyeball"

"Don't forget, we got to shake it five times. And add the friendship dust" Victoria reminded as she grabbed the necessary items for the spell.

The families cringed after hearing what was needed. A chicken feet, cockroaches and a fish's eyeball, the thought of it made everyone almost want to gag at it.

Following the spell, they did step by step while the families roamed around, looking around at the different things the sisters added as a decoration piece.