18| RELAX

"sit back, relax and enjoy the hell hole"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 relaxing 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 thank u, next 🎤

" First of, they are trying the spell to reverse what Emerald did to them

" First of, they are trying the spell to reverse what Emerald did to them. So far, they only tried once but they are making a second one" Journey starts off.

"I can't disclose too much, only bit by bit but I can answer a question or two" Journey said.

"What are their plans?" Candy asked.

"They don't. See they are just trying to get them switched back. All they have been doing is just to make sure the spell works" Journey explained.

"Okay that's good. At least we know they aren't trying to do something" Candy said.

"Alright, it's getting late. I have to leave now" Journey said.

"Okay thanks for your help" Candy said politely. It was so unlike Candy.

After all, Journey was going to help them and if she offended Journey in any way, it was probably not gonna be good for them.

"See you soon" Emerald said politely as Journey nodded, slowly exiting the place.

"So do you actually know who Journey is?" Candy questioned, a little suspicious.

"No. They randomly decided to show up and I was decided to let Journey in for now. Like you, I was dubious.

But then Journey in return actually is 'helping them' but in reality wants them to stay like that" Emerald explained.

"Well you can just give me a call if you see it feel anything suspicious. Or even any clues" Candy said, giving Emerald the green light. "I need to leave now, bye"

Candy had never allowed Emerald to call her, mainly because of tracing issues but with the new phone line, Emerald was able to call her now, not needing her to send a letter.

"Bye!" Emerald responded. Once she heard the door shut, she decided to practice some spells and think of ideas for Candy. After all, she was given a huge sum of money...

•••

"Do you guys wanna hang out?" Iris suggested.

"Yea sure" Five voices responded.

They were all currently on a group video call, as they were bored. Chase and Iris decided to let them know of some deets that happened today.