(03) IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU

❤️ IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU ❤️
————

Xander hated how fast the day came. It was the day he dreaded. The wedding day.

He didn't want this. He wanted to marry Eva instead. Oh how that would be a dream, he thought.

Reluctantly, Xander put on the tailor-made suit which was for the wedding. He couldn't deal with this bullshit.

He wanted to get this marriage over and done with.

Xander really disliked his father for doing this to him. He had no idea what had gone into him.

When Xander shared about his experience with Candy and how crazy she is, his father disliked him, and suddenly he's okay.

It was quite suspicious and fishy but he couldn't do much.

The wedding was supposed to be open to the public so that people will know that this is real and more investors will be interested

The whole elaborate wedding was for media and business prospects.

Now he just missed Eva and hoped she was well.

Little did he know, she was here, getting ready for the wedding.

•••

"Mom, I'm scared. What if he hates me because I lied to him or that I made his father lie" Eva was getting her hair done by her mother, ranting and overthinking.

"Eva honey. Honestly, I think he would be more happy than angry. Besides, he can't stay angry at you for long" Amanda chuckled, remembering her daughter's crazy ways.

"You are growing up and I don't like that one bit" Richard stood at the door of the changing room, startling both Eva and Amanda.

"Richard! You almost made me mess up Eva's hair" Amanda chided her husband as Richard kissed her cheek.

"Okay honey, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" Pleading at Amanda who gave in easily.

"Okay, I'm done! You're so pretty honey!" Amanda couldn't help but tear, looking at how beautiful her daughter is.

Eva's hair was in a low bun, adding on a hair clip.

Her makeup was done prior to her hair. It was a pink lol which she rocked.