> 87

Some parts on Yeonjun's body start to fall apart, start turning into dust, as it suddenly speeds up and his body falls in itself.

Only a pile of ash remaining.

Shortly after the ash gathers, comes together, some comes flying in through the windows.

„The splattered blood, at least we didn't have to clean it up.", Taehyun says, sighing in relief.

Once all the ash gathers it starts flying up into the air, turning into a compact ball of grey.

And out of nowhere starts to burn.

Flames surround it, start to form a familiar shape. The shape of a human body, Yeonjun's body.

Slowly from the feet upwards they disappear again, revealing a completely fine and healed Yeonjun, the flames leaving his head at the very end only, giving it an even more magical touch.

„Crap, that shirt is gone...", Taehyun mumbles as he looks at the giant hole in Yeonjun's shirt, after being revived his body slowly lowered onto the bed again.

„That's definitely destroyed. Let me see if I have anything for him...", Beomgyu says, starts going through his closet. The others just look at Yeonjun completely amazed and frozen.

„Yes please lend me one again. I don't want to walk around naked even if I'm a guy and it's only the Upper Body.", the familiar voice to everyone suddenly answers, it's Yeonjun.

„Awake already?", Taehyun asks confused.

„How can I sleep when I know what happened. And how much confusion there is now. And what I will have to explain...", Yeonjun answers as he sighs, sits up and pats Taehyun on the head.

„H-How... Hyung.", Soobin stutters completely out of it, seeming to not understand anything.

Just now he had a complete breakdown because he thought he caused Yeonjun to die and now he's in front of him, moving, talking, alive and completely fine.