> 104

A few things happened over those days of walking.

They definitely both got closer through the experiences, they both clearly noticed that.

On one of the first days, Soobin actually slept in Yeonjun's arms, who worked like a blanket to the younger, since he had them in the Phoenix form.

Not long after that night Soobin almost got hurt by a falling tree, Yeonjun saved him in the last second, pulling him back so neither of them got hurt at all.

Another time Soobin slept so close to Yeonjun that he got really embarrassed, since the older was still asleep, quietly and deep, while Soobin took the time to admire the other. And got caught.

And since they have been gone for quite a while they decided to take a trip to a hot spring. There's no buildings or business or anything there, just the warm water in the nature.

Which also looks a bit different that the normal one he's used to, the sky here seems pinkish and bright, as if it's cover in a bit of fog, trees in all colors, sizes and shapes, different berries and more.

Yeonjun let Soobin get in first, he took care of washing their clothes, drying them through his fire again, joining Soobin afterwards who definitely avoided looking at Yeonjun as much as possible and kept his distance.

Which provoked Yeonjun to tease Soobin. Somehow they ended up that Soobin was sitting against the edge, Yeonjun above and in front of him.

Seems like that teasing and the hot water was too much for Soobin, who almost fainted, which is why they decided to leave again.

After that incident as they were on their way somehow at some point Soobin now directly told Yeonjun that he likes him, even though Yeonjun already knew and could see it he's glad Soobin confessed. He didn't and doesn't mind that the younger fell for him, he didn't try to make Soobin love him so that also tells him that the taller likes the real him, isn't after anything special.

Yeonjun can tell by now, Soobin isn't after his powers, the eternal life. It's rather he just likes Yeonjun and wants to keep him company, that's his only goal. Soobin also sees the curse and Transformation pretty normal, something that makes Yeonjun comfortable.

Soobin has a lot of the traits, the personality, that Yeonjun maybe could fall for as well.