> 96

All: „Three?!"

Yeonjun: „Don't be so surprised. You can't find those books anywhere, I burned them since they're dangerous. But yes I wrote three.

Arcadia's Miroh, a book in which I wrote down on how to curse others.

Sanctuary's Memoir, a book on how to heal curses of all kinds.

And Memories of Curses, the only book where I wrote about my curse. It's mostly about me in there, since my curse only exists once."

Soobin: „Wait what was the point in writing them if you burned them?"

„This.", I answer as I get up and open my hand, the inside facing upwards, before flames and ashes appear, putting something together.

It takes only a few seconds before three clear books have formed, the flames around them disappearing again, leaving the unharmed books behind. One light blue and yellow, one green, one dark grey up to black.

Memories of Curses, Sanctuary's Memoir and Arcadia's Miroh.

I can burn and revive them at any time, since I burned them myself it's under my control.

„Woah! You can even reconstruct things?!", Hongjoong almost shouts out of shock.

„I burned them with my own flames so I can decide on what to do with them. Like this they're safe and can't be misused."

„Wait what's written in this one! I wanna find one of the curses of the others!", Hendery asks as he notices the dark book, taking it and starts going through it, Jungwoo, Lucas, Doyoung, Johnny and Han looking over his shoulder.

„„Cry of the Banshee"

A curse, can be given as simply as it can be deadly.
To curse the victim it has to be point midnight, the place where they get the mark on needs to have at least a small open cut with access to the blood.
A potion made out of two drops of cursed ink, one drop of blood, two tears and one drop of hell water needs to be given onto the cut.
The effect will show immediately, a mark will create and spread, the power of the curse activating as soon as the victim wakes up.", Hendery reads it.

„Yeah that's definitely Arcadia's Miroh.", I laugh at their faces as they read through the book I wrote.

Welcome to how you can put those curses on someone.

Though I wrote the book more just because I tried finding a way to kill myself at that time. Didn't work as it can be seen.

„„Nighthunt from Hell"

A curse which can only tried to be given to someone.
The success rate is 50%, since this curse mostly is unpredictable.
It can be given by obtaining a hell flame and placing it somewhere on the victim. The fire disappears over time, either it leaves a mark or not.
The reason why hell fire is so dangerous when making contact with, especially when it's from someone who's not cursed, but directly from hell.
Their flames work with a success rate of 100%."

„That's a weird one.", Daehwi says as he looks confused.

„„Blood silent Night"

An ancient curse, by now forgotten by humanity and everyone.
The ritual was always quite brutal, so only some either did it on their own will to themselves or it was meant to torture others.
First the victim was forced to almost bleed out. Once it did they were injected a mixture of their own blood again, along with cursed ink in it, hell fire and hell water.
The way to get to the curse is painful and takes about a week, reasons why it often was used as torture method long long ago.
There was also always the risk of dying from bleeding out."

„Ew, that one is definitely terrible!", Jungwoo says, the faces they make right now really are gold.

„„Kiss of Death"

The kiss of death isn't called this way for nothing.
To place it upon someone a mixture has to be obtained and placed somewhere on the victim, make sure to not make contact with it yourself, if it touches skin it will activate immediately.
The mixture is regular blood, red and yellow hell leaves, cursed ink as well as blood from a demon.
Once placed on a victim the mixture will fade and the curse appears, like as if death kissed the person, telling them when he's gonna come get them."

„I wouldn't be surprised if someone cursed themselves with that one.", Johnny comments, causing me to laugh.

„Guess who that happened to."

„You?"

„Correct. I died immediately because I'm too old for the curse but I got revived anyways so there went that."

„It's useless against you.", Soobin says, me nodding.