> 58

„Hyung?"

A sweet voice calling for me, pulling me back to reality.

„Hm? Oh sorry, I stopped out of nowhere right?", I apologize to the blue haired one.

Yes, I'm with Soobin right now.

He asked me once again to tell or teach him some things, keeps asking me out. I had told him some part of history or as I call it from my memory, but seems I got lost in the past in thoughts.

I hate it, living so long that I live more in the past than in the present.

Last time I was able to let go was when I had my wife...

It's so long ago...

She got killed because my immortality got found out, of course they were scared and had to kill her along with me.

Ever since I couldn't let go again, still am more in the past than here.

And I don't know if it ever will stop.

„Are you okay? You seem distant sometimes.", he asks, a worried look on his face.

„I'm fine, just lost in thoughts."

„... is it because of yesterday?"

„Hm?"

„The tattoo... that they revealed it."

„I was rather surprised, didn't think it would get accepted that easily."

„Well I think it's cool! Can I see it?", he asks, really enthusiastic somehow.

Almost scary.

„Well... sure?", I answer, get up from my bed to take off my shirt.

Soobin decided to come over, has asked both me and my mom to do so more often since he's really interested in what I can teach him.

My mom doesn't mind certainly, she's really happy that I'm having someone over.

Meanwhile Beomgyu won't be that pleased, I'm gonna have less time for him.

„There, you can see it over here.", I tell him and turn so he can see it.

Fascinated he goes over my skin with the tip of his finger, carefully, making me get goosebumps.

Haven't felt that in a while...

I don't know how long, it feels forever, but he touches my skin with the black color quite a long time, going over the lines, tracing them.

So much that I start to get lost in the moment.

My cheeks heat up, slightly blush, as my brain for once forgets everything there was.

Only this moment right now matters.

„Ah sorry, I didn't ask if I could, sorry to have made you uncomfortable...", Soobin apologizes and takes off his hands, making me return back to reality as well.

„It's fine...", I mumble as answer, now noticing I'm blushing and trying to calm my beating heart down.

„So, since you showed me yours, want to see mine?", he then asks, I nod after putting on my shirt again.

I don't really know what else to do right now.