> 23

„I'm alive? How...", I ask myself as I slowly wake up.

I'm on a Sofa, the room is gigantic and there's a lot of stuff here.

„Yeon, you sure you don't want to die now?", I hear someone asking while laughing.

„No, I can get sleep another way, thank you."

„You look so done right now. With what, why are you so annoyed again?"

„I'm always done with life Gyu."

I notice a hand, softly patting my head as I'm placed on someone's lap. The rest is on the sofa, only my head on a lap.

Carefully and slowly I open my eyes, looking up at the person who is so gentle with me, even though he knows what I am.

And to my surprise it's a guy with pink hair, blue and blonde splashes in it.

„Could he be...?", I think to myself as I look up.

„Hello there again. How do you feel?", he asks me as he notices.

„Better. What happened?"

„This guy over there sealed your wound back up. You're lucky, you didn't lose too much blood.", he says, pointing across the table to the other guy who waves at me while smiling.

To think he was drenched in blood just moments ago...

And scary.

„So, would you mind telling us your name?", the pink haired one asks again.

„Oh right. I'm Taehyun, Kang Taehyun.", I answer him, lifting my head up to take a closer look at everything, even though it's a bit hard still.

„Nice to know. I'm Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun. And this crazy guy over there is Beomgy, same surname as me."

So the guy who Jongho maybe saw was Yeonjun?

I mean I wouldn't believe it but now that he knows what I am. That's nothing everyone knows, that's special and rare knowledge.

And the other black haired one is Beomgyu.

„Uhm... may I ask what you two are? Since you know I'm a hell's dog.", I ask back, even if a bit hesitant.

„I'm a vampire.", Beomgyu says.

He seems like a pretty positive personality to me, he's just happy?

„Don't mind this guys mood right now, before I was the only one whom he could tell. And who would stay with him.", Yeonjun sighs.

„And you Are?"

„Like you, cursed. Only with a different curse."