> 124

Well... they did as they said they would.

The thing Yeonjun told them to not do.

All come over to his house.

Not only is it starting to get a bit cramped with 28 people coming in, but also does Soobin feel extremely uncomfortable for this.

„Maybe I should have stayed quiet...", he mumbles as he knocks on the door to the olders room, then opening the door.

„Yeonjun? Sorry for the intrusion, I was just worried... and the Rest tagged along without permission.", Soobin says upon entering, sighing as he mentions the 27 others who try to peak and shove each other a bit, everyone wanting to take a look at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun is at his Desk in his room, sitting on the chair, leaning on one hand on his forehead, eyes first still focused on a book in front of him, a yellow orange feather in hand. As he hears Soobin's voice his eyes focus to the side, the only thing about his body that moves.

Soobin notices the swollen eyes immediately, also that Yeonjun looks extremely tired and just exhausted.

A bit awkward feeling Soobin looks at the older, now feeling even worse for coming and especially that all of the group gathered as well.

Though to his surprise they're all quiet, just watch but don't dare to say a thing.

Yeonjun then closes his eyes and sighs, picking up the book in front of him and burning it along with the feather, now taking the hand away from his forehead, revealing the exhausted face completely as he turns towards the door in his chair, leaning back, looking at all of them rather annoyed.

„As I could have expected, y'all fuckers are here. Are you happy now, seeing me exhausted and in a bad shape? My powers may prevent me from getting sick but no sleep isn't included there or stress. I would have been fine with Soobin but why are all 28 of you here? This house isn't big enough for y'all.", Yeonjun speaks, though it's rather a bit more quiet than usual, also a hint of exhaustion can be heard as well.

„I know, they shouldn't have come... should we leave again?", Soobin says, ready to shove all of those behind him out of here.

Yeonjun sighs again, before he actually starts getting up, even if he stumbles shortly, Daehwi making his way through the crowd, ready to help him.

„I'm fine, no need to worry. I haven't taken care of this body since yesterday that's all. Well while we're at it and everyone is here... Gyu, let's go over. Kill me so I can sleep, I can't sleep on my own right now. And I will kill myself by not sleeping if you don't."

A bit surprised everyone looks at him, including Beomgyu, but also worried since they doubt he can walk properly.

„Can do but... can you even get there?", Beomgyu speaks his worries.

„I'll manage."

„Naah, you can't do shit Right now. Johnny, You're carrying this man, he'll just collapse on us else.", Doyoung interferes, sending Johnny through the bunch of people to go grab Yeonjun and carry him piggyback.

Usually Yeonjun would resist but right now he's just too tired to do much against them.

All he wants is sleep.