> 43

„And there he is.", I can hear Han saying, as I look up the first thing I see is a big bunch of people.

All the ones who are in that big group with us 29.

And they've sorted themselves according to those random groups already.

Seeing this is just...

I wanna go back.

How did I get 10 people to stick to me?

How do I now have 28????

„Alright, I think I'm wrong here, bye.", I just say as I take a sharp left turn, after one step however I get grabbed by the back of my shirt, pulled back.

„Now now dear, don't be mean, you know you're right.", I hear Daehwi's voice saying.

However this almost ten centimeters shorter guy can pull me, he doesn't even look strong...

„Am I really?"

„Yes you drama queen."

„Says the sassy bitch."

„You're one too so I'm allowed."

I hate this guy sometimes, did I mention that?

„Hello Yeonjun Hyung.", Soobin greets me with a smile on his face as soon as Daehwi put me to the group.

Oh boy I'm gonna be with them all day today...

Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai.

Why does it have to be me...

I don't know in which group it would have been worse.

I would have loved a group where they wouldn't know how to handle me so they end up ignoring or forgetting me.

But no, it had to be with Beomgyu.

And Taehyun is starting to learn from him.

While Hueningkai seems cheeky already.

And Soobin is just really polite, so much that it's almost impossible to say no.

„Morning you Four.", I answer without interest while scratching the back of my head, sighing internally inside.

I hate it here...