Chapter 18

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

I wake up the next day with my arm wrapped tightly around Johnnie's waist. I turn over onto my back. Johnnie follows suit. He wraps his arm on my exposed belly, burying his face into my neck. His warm breath on my neck makes me shiver. I turn my head just enough to kiss his forehead. His eyes open slowly.

"You woke me up," he groans.

"Sorry babe. Go back to sleep."

"No," he says and then licks my neck.

I make a weird face at him. He looks up at me.

"What are we going to do today?" he asks.

I sit up, "I don't know. I think we should just hang out here all day and watch movies."

He nods in agreement, "okay. I like that idea, but first lets get some breakfast."

He uncovers himself, exposing his boxers. I follow him out of the door and downstairs.

"My mom works on Sundays so she isn't home," Johnnie twirls his finger, "we can do whatever we want."

I grin. Once we're in the kitchen he gets some cereal boxes out.

"What kind do you want? We have a ton of this shit."

I point to the Cocoa Pebbles box. He pours me a bowl then hands me the milk. I pour as much as I want, giving it back to him when I'm done. We sit in silence as we munch on our cereal. It's pretty peaceful though, and not awkward, so that's good. When we're done I rinse out my bowl in the sink. He follows.

"So movie time?" he asks.

"Well," I say, facing him, "I don't know."

"You don't want to anymore?"

"No, I do. I kind of wanted to do something else first," I say then put my hands on his face and bring him in for a kiss.

"Oh I get it now," he says in between breaths.

I giggle while I start to push him back. I grab his butt, picking him up to put him onto the counter. He chuckles, but we never break apart. I grab his lip rings with my lips then work my way down to his neck. I start sucking on it. He moans a little when I get to one part. I feel something on my belly. I break away for a moment.

"Uhh," I drag out.

He has a boner. I can see it clearly through his boxers. He awkwardly smiles at me while blushing, so I go back to kissing his neck. I slide my hand into his boxers. He arches his back then wraps his legs around my waist. I start stroking him causing a slight moan to escape his lips. I stroke faster. I move my lips back up to his. He grips my back with his nails when I start moving my hand even faster then he pulls back arhcing his back and gripping the counter.

"Kyle!" he screams and that's when "it" comes all out.

I smirk at him. He pulls me back in to his lips.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~~

An hour later we're back in up my room watching "Up". Kyle has his head resting on my shoulder.

"I love you," I say, breaking the silence.

"I love you too," he pecks my cheek.

I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~

We lay in bed for the whole day up until about five o'clock when his mom finally calls telling him to come home. I offer to walk him home. He agrees, so we leave my house, and start walking to his. We walk by the park.

I turn my head to him while still walking, "we never made that video."

He chuckles, "we will eventually."

"Okay," I say then grab his hand to interlock our fingers together, "can you come over anytime this week, so we can make a video?"

"Maybe. Depends on how my mom feels about it," he shrugs, "but I'll try babe."

"Kyle?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course I will."