Chapter 6

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

After getting everyone out of the house, we head to the couch once more. Kyle puts his legs on mine and his head on Elizabeth's lap. I glance at Kyle from the corner of my eye. He's on his phone, so he doesn't notice me. He's pretty cute. We sit there for a good 20 minutes on our phones before Elizabeth breaks the silence.

"Sooooo, you guys want to spend the night?" she asks while looking away from her phone for once. Both me and Kyle do the same.

"I don't know if my mom will let me, but I can ask," I reply.

"I can," Kyle accepts her offer.

I quickly text my mom about sleeping over. I get a response almost immediatly which is unusual. It says "no" so I text back "please".

"Well so far it's a no," I announce.

Finally after five minutes she replies. I open the message "fine".

"I can," I grin like an idiot.

Both Kyle and Elizabeth laugh.

"We need to clean this house up before my parents get home tomorrow," she throws her head back and grunts, "wait I have an idea," she lifts Kyle's head up and runs into the kitchen.

I glance at Kyle again, but this time he's staring directly at me. My face blushes and I look away. What the fuck is going on with me? He starts to chuckle then he gets up and moves his head onto my lap. I look down at him.

"Uhhh, hi?" I say awkwardly.

He grins then goes back to his phone. Elizabeth comes running back into the room only to stop at the sight of what is going on.

She smiles then proceeds onto what she was going to do, "I got monsters!"

Kyle sits up fast, "awesome!"

"We should probably get started with the cleaning. At least for a little while," she shrugs, "there's a shit ton of stuff around the house."

I stand up and grab a monster from her. Kyle does the same then we get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's after 12 when we finally finish with the downstairs part of the house. The monsters have worn off, so we decide to sleep for the night.

"There's a problem. This house only has three rooms. My room, my parents room, and the guest room. You guys can't have my parents room and my room is off limits as well," Elizabeth explains.

"You can have the bed," Kyle and I both say at the same time.

"Why don't you guys just sleep together?" Elizabeth suggests.

Both Kyle and I look at eachother.

"What? Do boys not do that?"

"Well I guess we could. It's a big enough bed," I squeak out.

"Okay," Kyle agrees.

"Well I'm going to bed, so you guys can go to the guest room," Elizabeth waves and goes upstairs.

Once Elizabeth is out of earshot, I turn to Kyle , "okay so you still want to sleep together? I'll sleep on the couch if you want me to."

"Nah I'll sleep on the couch," Kyle puts his hands up.

"No, I will."

"Okay, okay. Lets just sleep together because I don't want to argue anymore," he starts off towards the guest room.

I follow close behind. Kyle jumps onto the bed face first.

"It's so fluffy," he grunts into the pillow.

He gets up and takes off his shirt. I stare at his exposed top half. I start blushing when he looks at me. I look away and walk to the other side of the bed then take off my own shirt. Kyle pulls down the blankets and gets in the bed.

"Could you turn off the light next to you?" he asks.

"sure."

I get into the bed and turn off the light. Within seconds I hear heavy breathing coming from a sleeping Kyle. Five minutes later I'm sleeping as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

I open my eyes the next morning only to be blinded by sun in my face. I go to turn around but I'm stopped by an arm around me. I turn my head as far as I can to see a sleeping Johnnie holding me close. We're in a spooning position. I try to just go back to sleep, but realize it's probably almost noon. I grab my phone off the side table and take a peek at the time. 10:30?! I still have to shower before I go home. My hair is a greasy mess.

I try turning once again, but Johnnie just grasps me against him more. I smile.

"Johnnie? Johnnie, wake up," I try shaking the bed to wake him up. He just grunts a bit.

"Johnnie you gotta get up," I start spazzing and moving the bed as hard as I can.

"What is going on?" Johnnie says grumpily.

He finally realizes the position we're in with s look of horror on his face and releases me.

"Uhh, sorry," he starts blushing.

"It's cute. I mean cool!" I stammer.

Johnnie's face turns red and he rubs the back of his neck, "yeah."

"I'll be back," I walk towards the door.

"Where you going?" Johnnie asks curiously.

"Just going to see if Elizabeth is awake," I open the door and leave.

I walk up the stairs to Elizabeth's room, but stop midway. Instead I decide to take a quick shower before waking Elizabeth. I grab a towel from the hallway closet. I've slept here once before, so I know where stuff is. I go into the bathroom, turn on the water, and get in.

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

Kyle has been gone for sometime now, so I get off the bed and go investigate. I walk upstairs to Elizabeth's room. I peek inside, but she's still laying in her bed. Man, I really have to pee. I turn, closing the door quietly as I go, and head back down the hallway to the bathroom.

I open the door only to get blasted in the face with hot air.

"What the..." I open the door more.

In the bathroom is a wet Kyle with nothing on but a towel covering his junk. My face turns red.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt and slam the door.

Elizabeth comes walking out of her room with sleepy eyes, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"Kyle...naked...junk...towel..." is all I manage to get out.

~~~~~~~

Hoping y'all are liking the story.