Chapter 20

A/N: hello all! This is the last chapter :( I had originally planned on making this a short story, so that's why I've decided to end it here. Thanks to everyone who has read it :) okay on with the chapter!
~~~~~~~~

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

It's been almost five whole months since Kyle and I started dating. Our relationship is a pretty healthy one too. His mom forgot about the whole incident when she found us kissing. Personally, I think she was just shocked to find out her son was gay, but it's over now, and Kyle and I hang out almost every weekend now. We make a shit ton of videos together to put on our channels. Apparently our ship name is Kohnnie.

Also, Aaron finally started to leave me alone when another new kid showed up at our school. Somehow the whole school found out that he tries to kiss lower class men, and now literally everyone at school thinks he's a creep. Who cares though? He finally got what he deserves, and that is too be hated by the whole school.

Right now, Elizabeth, Kyle, and I are throwing an end of the year party for everyone. I mean Kyle and I may not be too popular, but Elizabeth is and she knows how to throw insane parties. Kyle and I are on the couch since that's our go to place when at parties. Just when we think everyone has showed up, a familiar face walks through the door. It's the new kid.

I turn to Elizabeth who's standing behind the couch, "you invited him?"

"Yep. Thought he could use some friends," she smiles then walks over to the kid. Kyle and I follow her to the door.

She then proceeds to introduce us to him, "this is Bryan. Bryan, this is Kyle and Johnnie. I have a feeling you guys are going to get along very well considering Bryan has his own YouTube channel as well."

Bryan smiles, "yeah, I actually have this crazy idea for a collaboration channel called My Digital Escape..."