Chapter 9

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

Once we get back to the house Johnnie flops onto the bed. I flop down next to him, and we fall asleep within seconds.

~~~~

The next day I wake up holding Johnnie close to me this time. I let go of him and sit up. I look at his alarm clock next to the bed. 11:00 o'clock already. I get off the bed to go to the bathroom. Johnnie stirs but doesn't wake. I open the door and walk out. I enter the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I stare at my hair which is pretty much a disaster. I try to put some water on it, hoping it'll stay down a bit, but the water does nothing for it.

I do my business and go back to the room. Johnnie is on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. I grin.

"What happened last night?" he smirks while rubbing his eyes.

"Well we made out a bit then walked home hand in hand," I reply to him.

"Oh yeah," he smiles his cute little smile.

He starts to play with his lip rings. Turning them. I stare at his lips for too long.

"Come here," he flags me over.

I walk over to him. He grabs my hand and pulls me into him. I lay on top of him awkwardly. He pecks my lips.

~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I know this chapter is super short, but I promise the next will be wayyyyy longer than this one :) also go follow my amazing cousin carlylovesbands she writes awesome fanfics as well! I also want to thank you guy for over 600 reads! It means a lot :)