Chapter 17

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

Johnnie and I walk to his house after hanging out at Elizabeth's for most of the day. I did text my mom that we're going to his house, and she didn't seem too mad about it at all. Maybe she finally got over whatever was going on that thick skull of hers.

We walk down the street hand in hand. Not even caring about whoever is staring at us. When we do get to his house Johnnie turns to me before opening the door.

"Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how I said I think I love you? Well I know it may be kind of early to say this, but I do love you," he looks to his feet.

"It's okay Johnnie. I love you you too," I place my hands on his face and bring his lips to mine.

He pulls away, "lets get inside before my mom freaks out about where I've been all day."

He opens the door, pulling me inside.

"Mom! We're home!" Johnnie yells.

We walk into the living room.

"What do you mean we?" His mom asks puzzled.

"Kyle's spending the weekend here."

"Oh okay, hun," she then continues looking at her phone.

Johnnie motions me to follow him. We go up the stairs and into his room, but as soon as we get up there Johnnie's mom calls him back down.

"Ugh, I'll be right back babe," he says then leaves me in the room.

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

I walk all the way back downstairs and into the living room.

"Yes?"

My mom puts her phone down, "I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay. Go for it."

"Are you and Kyle...a thing?"

I feel my face start to blush, "uh what do you mean by a thing?"

"Are you guys a couple?"

"No?"

"Johnnie, I'm not going to make fun of you or anything. I'll be supportive of you two," she says.

"Okay fine. We are. I would've told you sooner or later, but since Kyle's mom hasn't accepted it yet..."

"Wait Kyle's mom knows this?" She cuts me off.

"Yeah, and she hasn't been supportive so far either," I let out a sigh.

"Okay. You're free to go," she waves me onward.

I start to take off, but stop, "how did you know?"

"I saw you two kissing," she smirks.

My face goes tomato red. Uh, awkward much?

I walk up the stairs and back into my room. Kyle is on his phone. I jump onto the bed with him.

"You know, we need to make another video together," he says while looking at his Twitter, "the fans loved the video of us at the mall. We should surprise them with another."

"Sounds like a plan," I get off the bed and go into my closet, pulling out some recording equipment.

"Holy shit. You have lights and everything!" Kyle jumps off the bed.

"Yeah," I laugh at him, "we're going to become famous YouTubers together with this shit."

He giggles, "okay."

An hour later we're ready to start filming. I turn the camera on.

"Hey guys I'm Johnnie and this is my friend Kyle. Today we'll be doing a truth or dare video. A lot of the dares we got from you guys, so let's get started," I say into the camera.

I look at my phone, "okay so dare number one. Drink a Peace Tea within a minute."

Kyle grabs the Peace Teas we got, "lets do this," he hands me one.

"Okay go!"

We start chugging. Kyle spits out part of his. I laugh, but keep going. The timer goes off.

"Looks like I win this round," I smile at Kyle.

Kyle makes a face at his phone, "alrighty then, so truth. Have you guys ever kissed someone that wasn't a girl?"

"Well," I say dragging out the "L."

"Same," Kyle winks at the camera.

"Next dare. I dare you to peck Kyle on the lips it says," I stare at the camera, "really guys?"

Kyle looks at me, "it's a dare. You have to do it."

"Okay," I turn, grab Kyle's face, and smash my lips to his.

Kyle falls back and I let myself fall with him. What was supposed to be a peck, turned into a make out war. I put my leg over Kyle's belly, not even breaking the kiss. Kyle tugs on my shirt then puts his cold hands under my shirt. I pull away.

"Stop!" my voice cracks.

Kyle giggles. I rip off my shirt. His eyes go wide. I smirk, and then start grinding on him. He goes for my belt, but I grab his wrists still smirking. He whimpers. I lean in to kiss him again while pinning his wrists to the floor. He lets out a moan.

"Shhhh," I let go off his wrists.

I go in for his neck, nibbling on it a little.

"Johnnie," he breathes.

"Yeah?"

"I'm not ready."

"Oh okay," I pull away awkwardly.

"I still love you," he gives a faint smile.

I peck his lips then get off him, "oh shit. The camera was recording."

He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone who votes for my story! And 3K reads sure is a lot to me. THANKS!