Sounds great

"There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back, but be careful," Chris told the pack as they stood outside of the church.

"You're really going with them?" Scott asked looking over at the hunters that stood behind Chris.

"I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone, all of you. But only if I help them catch Kate," Chris explained.

"What if you can't?" Amber asked.

"I'll find her. Someone has to," Chris said before walking away and over to his car. Amber looked over at Derek glad that he was okay. Turns out he was involving into an actual wolf which is why her blood didn't work on him. She sent a small wave in his direction, which he returned before he and Braeden got into their car following Chris.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Amber and Stiles walked into the police station once they came back from Mexico and made their way into the Sherrif office. Noah looked up at the two letting out a sigh of relief as he walked up to Stiles pulling him into a hug.

"Dad, you smell terrible," Stiles said when his dad pulled him into a hug.

"Yup. You do, too," Noah replied before looking up at Amber, opening his arm. "Come here," Stiles reached out pulling her into the hug. "I'm just so glad you're both safe," Noah said, Ambers eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she heard a clicking noise.

"Hey, what do you say we get outta here? Get something to eat?" Noah asked pulling away from the hug.

"Great! I'm starving," Stiles said as he went to walk over to the door but was pulled back. Amber let out a laugh when she saw his hand was handcuffed to the desk. "Yo, Dad?" Stiles said looking away from his wrist and up to his dad who wrapped his arm around Amber's shoulder and started walking out the office.

"What do you think about pizza?" Noah asked ignoring Stiles.

"Sounds great," Amber smiled before looking back at Stiles who was pulling at the handcuff.

"Hey, Dad?" Stiles called out watching as his dad opened his office door. Stiles looked over at Amber and gave her a sad face. "Amber a little help here," He called out, slightly tugging on the handcuff.

"Don't even think about it," Noah told Amber as he turned her away from Stiles and pushed her out the door, closing it behind them.

"Bring me back a slice," Stiles called out, hoping they heard him.

"Fractos," Amber whispered hearing the handcuff break and a laugh come out of Stiles's mouth.

"So there's this pizza s-" Noah was cut off when his office door opened, a smiling Stiles walking out and over towards Amber, wrapping his arm around her. Noah let out a sigh before looking over at Amber. "I should've handcuffed you to the table as well," He muttered.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

McKinley, Virginia

(A/N): If you haven't watched the vampire diaries season 5 episode 22 this part might be a little confusing

"Come on, guys. We don't have much time," Bonnie yelled as she stood in front of Stefan and Lexi. She was currently on the other side, a place where all the supernatural beings went when they died. The other side was currently collapsing and she had found a way to bring her friends back to life before it was too late. She held her hand out towards Stefan hoping he would take it and come back to life but he wasn't going back to the land of the living until he found Damon. "Grab my hand!"