Like hell I will

(A/N): Since the werewolves from TVD and teen wolf are different I'm going to refer to them as Type A werewolves and type B werewolves. Type A are the werewolves from the vampire diaries, and type B are going to be the werewolves from teen wolf

Amber woke up to the sound of the window being opened. She stood up from the bed and looked around, she was in Stiles room. She looked at the window and saw someone climbing in. She sped over to the window and grabbed the person by the arm, pulling them inside and speeding them over to a wall.

"Ow what the hell?" Malia yelled. Amber let go of Malia as soon as she realized who it was.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Amber backed away from Malia as they both looked at Stiles, who was still fast asleep.

"Stiles!" Both Malia and Amber yelled. Stiles eyes snapped open as he stood up from the couch.

"Malia? What are you doing here?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"You were supposed to help me," Malia said, holding up the bag filled with chains she had brought. Amber's eyes widened as she looked at the chains and at Stiles.

"That's... uh that's not what it looks like she's a werecoyote and needs to be chained up for the full moon," Stiles explained.

"Oh well, good luck with that," Amber smiles. She grabbed her bag and started walking out when she turned around to Stiles. "Do you mind if I return this later?" Amber asked, referring to his shirt and shorts he had lent her last night.

"Yeah no problem," He whispered, scratching the back of his neck. Amber left his room walking downstairs when she bumped into Noah, who was walking upstairs. Noah's head snapped up and his eyes widened when he saw Amber.

"Amber?" He whispered in disbelief.

"Hi Noah," Noah pulled her into a hug, a smile spreading across his face.

"Wait, how is this possible you were dead?" Noah asked, but Amber didn't know what to say. "Then again, this is Beacon Hills, and you're not the first person to die but then come back to life," Noah's eyes trailed up the stairs and then examined what Amber was wearing. "Did you spend the night,"

"Yeah, Stiles and I were talking and then fell asleep,"

"I'm glad you're back Amber," Noah said. He was happy he didn't have to see Stiles broken anymore.

"I'm glad to be back,"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Amber was at her locker putting her books away when Stiles came up to her.

"Hey," He smiled, leaning against the lockers.

"Hey," Amber closed her locker and turned to face Stiles.

"So I was wondering would you like to come to a party tonight? Well it's not really a party more like a setup but still, do you want to come?" Stiles asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Uh yeah why not. What time?"

"Just be ready at 8, I'll pick you up,"

"Ok sounds great,"

"Also I hope you don't mind I kinda told everyone what you are, Lydia wasn't that shocked though... she already knew didn't she?" Stiles asked.