I'd love that

This chapter is cringy... You've been warned, good luck

Amber had woke up early in the morning to say goodbye to Stefan and Damon.

"Are you sure we can't join you on the date?" Damon asked, crossing his arms.

"No, you cannot," Amber said, rolling her eyes at them.

"Whatever," Damon said, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.

"Bye Damon," Amber smiled as he left and walked over to his car waiting for Stefan. Amber turned to Stefan as he pulled her into a hug as well. "Bye Stefan,"

"Do you love this boy?" Stefan asked pulling away from Amber and looking at her, he hadn't seen his sister happy in a while, and that made him and Damon happy.

"Yes I do," Amber smiled, her mind wandering over to Stiles.

"Just be careful okay," He pulled her in for another hug, Amber returning it.

"Does this mean you'll start being nice to Stiles?" Amber asked a smile on her face as she watched Stefan frown.

"No, it just means I won't kill him, maybe. I'm not making any promises though," Stefan walked out of the house before stopping and turning back around. "Hey, can you give Lydia my number, uh just in case she needs help with the research?"

"No," Amber smirked pushing him out the door.

"Please," Stefan yelled, making Amber laugh.

"Fine, I will only if you start being nice to Stiles,"

"Now that I think about she doesn't really need my number," Stefan said before walking up to Damon's car and getting in.

"Your evil, I'll give it to her," Amber yelled before closing the door and pulling out her phone. She quickly texted Lydia his number and went back up to her room.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was around 2 and Amber quickly got ready. She hopped out of the shower and went over to her dresser looking through her clothes. Her actions stopped when her phone started vibrating on the table. She picked it up looking at the message she received from Stiles.

Wear a bathing suit under.

Amber didn't question it as she put on a bathing suit and a pair of demi shorts over them along with a simple blue oversized sweater.

(A/N: Lets all just pretend she already had a bathing suit in her closet even though she never bought one)

She took her hair out of the ponytail letting her brown curls fall against her shoulders and waited for Stiles to come. While she waited Lydia called her.

"I have a question," Lydia blurted out once Amber picked up the phone.

"Well high to you too, what is it," Amber answered, leaning back on her bed.

"Um, why did Stefan ask you to give me his phone number?" Lydia asked as she chewed on her bottom lip nervously.

"Something about research help, why?"

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering," Lydia whispered as her shoulders slumped.

"You should text him, Lydia," Amber pulled the phone from her ear once she heard a honk from downstairs. "Lyds I have to go,"

"Uh okay... wait what should I text him?" Lydia asked.

"Please tell me you do not like my brother,"