You have to talk to her

Amber's eyes fluttered open as she looked around, she was in her room.

"I was so close to calling Damon and Stefan, you're so lucky I didn't, they would've made you come home," Katherine yelled.

"Katherine?" Amber said as her vision became clear and she sat up.

"Yeah, I'm still here. Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah I am," Amber rolled up her sleeve and saw that the bite was gone making her smile. "I'm okay, thank you,"

"Wow, that's a first, Amber Salvatore saying thank you to me, are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Shut up," Amber said, causing Katherine to laugh.

"You're welcome,"

"Is Stiles still here?"

"He's downstairs and I think he's mad,"

"What?"

"Yeah about that um please don't get angry at me. So he asked about the werewolf bite and I told him that it killed vampires and he got mad and told me that you told him something different," Amber closed her eyes and let out a sigh of frustration.

"I'm not mad at you, it's my fault I should've told him the truth," Amber hopped off her bed and was leaving when Katherine grabbed her arm.

"Can I give you a piece of advice?"

"Yea,"

"Let him go. He's human and you're a vampire sooner or later you're gonna loose him. Might as well let him go now before you get to attached,"

"I don't want to though," Amber whispered.

"Of course you don't but you're gonna have to," Katherine let go of Amber and sat down. Amber made her way downstairs and saw Stiles sitting on her couch with his head in his heads.

"I'm sorry," Amber said, causing Stiles to look up.

"Good you're awake," Stiles grabbed his jacket that was next to him and got up making his way to the door.

"Wait Stiles please just listen to me," Amber walked up behind him grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

"Listen to what, you tell me more lies. You left me once and I forgave you. And now you were planning on doing it again?" Amber looked away from him and at the ground.

"I was going to tell you," She whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Stiles asked, and Amber stayed silent. "Answer this one question for me, did you know there was a cure?"

"Yes, I did know... I just didn't know if it would work for the type of bite I had,"

"So you were planning on dying without telling me," Stiles scoffed. "How many times are you going to try and leave me, and how many times am I going to have to forgive you?"

"I'm not trying to hurt you Stiles I-"

"Yeah I've heard that before and it always ends with you doing exactly that," He turned around and walked out. This time Amber didn't go after him, she stayed right there and watched him leave, tears streaming down her face. Katherine was right, she had to let him go.

"It's for the best," Katherine said from behind her. Amber turned around facing her.

"I know," Amber cried. Katherine walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Amber woke up the next morning to someone shaking her.