Who the hell is Klaire Mikaelson

(A/N): This chapter is a collab chapter with -laminades and her story, this won't have anything to do with the previous chapters or any of the following chapters in wonderwall. We just know each other irl and we thought it would be fun to make this chapter because our oc's are similar. ENJOY!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Amber woke up and looked around, she wasn't in her room anymore she was in the woods.

"What the heck," Amber whispered as she looked around. She stood up from the ground and dusted her shorts off. It was too dark for her to see anything.

"Da mihi lux," Amber says as a ball of light appears above her hand.

Amber looked around hoping to find a clue as to where she was but all she saw was trees which didn't help. She walked around but stopped in her tracks once she heard another set of footsteps, they were coming from her left. Amber closed her hand causing the ball of light to disappear as she made her way up to the figure trying not to make too much noise.

"Who are you?" Amber asked once she was behind the girl. The girl whipped her head around facing Amber.

"Who are you?" The girl questioned, her tone harsher as she looked Amber up and down.

"Amber. Amber Salvatore," Amber answered, taking a few steps closer. "I said who I am now, who are you?" Amber asked, narrowing her eyes as the girl took a step closer.

"Klaire Mikaelson," The girl said while flashing her vampire eyes.

"I've heard of the Mikaelson family before and your name doesn't ring a bell," Amber said showing her vampire face as well.

"Sad," Klaire said, pouting her lips. "So let me make myself well acquainted," Klaire speed over towards Amber and pinned her against the nearest tree. Amber quickly pushed her back, causing her to tumble.

"Motus," Klaire says, quickly pushing her hand towards Amber and sending her flying backwards until her back collided into a tree. Amber slams against a tree, groaning as she stands up.

"You're a witch," Amber said.

"Yeah, I am,"

Amber stands up dusting off her pants as her face transforms. Klaire balls her fists going into a fighting stance while Amber does the same. Klaire throws a punch at Amber, but she swiftly dodges her movements. Amber lifted her leg up and kicked Klaire in the stomach, causing her to tumble into the grass.

Klaire kicked her left leg up, stabilizing herself and spinning herself with her right arm and leg, kicking Amber in the stomach. She falls to the ground clutching her stomach.

"You bitch," Amber spits out.

"Thanks," Klaire says, tilting her head taunting Amber and readying her fists again. Amber lunges at Klaire but she speeds past her and jumps into a tree.

Amber looks around for her but doesn't see her.

"I know you're here somewhere," Amber yelled. Klaire hops off the tree, jumping on Amber's back knocking her down.

"For a Salvatore you aren't bright." Klaire spat towards Amber.

Amber turned on her back and grabbed Klaire's shoulders, pulling her forwards so their heads collided. Klaire pulled back, her hands shooting up to her forehead. Amber pushed Klaire off of her and used her vampire speed to stand up.