Did you mean it?

Amber woke up to the ringing of her phone and a slight headache.

"Turn that off," She heard Katherine mutter as she covered her ears with the pillow she was laying on. Amber sat up grabbing her phone and saw Stiles calling her.

"Hello," She answered rubbing her forehead.

"Are you busy right now?"

"No why?"

"Okay great, we can use your help. We're trying to find out who's the benefactor and we have a plan. Meet us at the hospital," Stiles said before hanging up.

"Do you want to come?" Amber asked Katherine knowing she was listening to the conversation. Lydia had left earlier to go to her lake house and Stefan had left early as well, something having to do with the travelers, so it was just Amber and Katherine.

"Ugh do I have a choice?" Katherine whined.

"Well we can use the help,"

"Fine," Katherine said, standing up from the bed as both of them got ready.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You made it," Stiles smiled once he saw Amber enter the hospital room, his eyes trailing over to Katherine who was standing behind her. "And you brought Katherine,"

"Hey handsome," She smiled.

"Is... is Stefan with you?" Stiles asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry your safe.. for now. So what are we doing?" Katherine asked, walking over to Liam and Kira who were standing in front of three computers.

"We're trying to catch the benefactor," Katherine nodded her head, remembering what Amber had told her about the benefactor.

"And how do you plan on doing this?" Amber asked.

"By killing the second most valuable person on the hitlist," Liam said, making Amber's eyes widen.

"You killed Scott," She shouted.

"Woah, impressive," Katherine whispered to herself, Liam and Kira shooting her a weird look.

"No, well... sorta? We just temporarily stopped his heart," Stiles told her. "He's going to be fine,"

"Argent's calling," Liam yelled, handing the phone to Stiles. Stiles answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"I'm here, you ready?" Chris asked as Stiles walked over to the three laptops.

"Yeah," Stiles answered, Amber walking up behind him and looking over his shoulder.

"Try now," Stiles hit the enter button and all three laptop screens turned on, they now had access to all the hospital cameras. We're in.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

All five of them had been staring at the laptop screens for a while now, Katherine growing bored as she walked around the small room.

"This is boring, I can't handle sitting and waiting, OK," Katherine groaned, making Stiles roll his eyes.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asked, catching everyone's attention as he looked at the laptop screen, one of the cameras disconnected.

"No. No, it's not," Stiles whispered.

"Where is that?" Kira asked.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out,"

"I'll go," Kira volunteered. Amber grabbed her arm, pulling her back.