You loved me?

After saying goodbye to everyone she got into her car and drove off. Part of her wanted to turn back and go home, but the rest of her knew she had to go back to Beacon Hills and make everything okay again. Amber let out a deep breath hoping to get rid of the nerves. She remembered the first time she set foot in Beacon Hills, she was so nervous of what might happen, but everything turned out okay. This time she wasn't so sure.

Once Amber saw the "Welcome to Beacon Hills" sign, the nerves grew worse. Amber looked down at her gas tank and saw it was almost empty so she made her way to the gas station. Amber got out of her car and was about to pay when she smelt blood, Amber's breathing became heavy as she felt her face shift.

Amber looked over to where the smell was the strongest and saw it was coming from around the corner. She slowly walked over and turned the corner as she made her way over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door. She let out a gasp as she saw blood and body parts covering every inch of the bathroom wall.

Amber covered her mouth as she ran out of the bathroom and to her car, not even noticing the other car parked in front of her or one of the girls staring at her as she passed their car.

"Hey, do you think she's okay?" Kira asked. She looked at Amber and could have sworn she saw her eyes turning a blood red shade.

"Who?" Lydia asked as she rummaged through her purse.

"That... you know what, nevermind," Kira said.

"Well okay then, now grab a card from the visor so we can fill up. Uh, Beacon Hills Credit Union," Lydia said, walking away from the car.

"Does this many cards mean you have good credit or bad? Hey, it looks like you have... A full tank. Lydia? Lydia?" Kira called as she walked out of the car and towards the direction Lydia went.

Amber looked up once she heard someone say Lydia, her eyes landing on the strawberry blonde before she turned the corner. She quickly paid for the gas and started to fill up her car hoping to get out of there before she was spotted, she needed more time to think of what to say.

After Lydia had sent the pictures to Scott they walked out of the bathroom and were going back to her car.

"Who would do something like that," Lydia whispered.

"I don't know but I..." Kira cut her sentence short once she saw Amber. Kira took out her sword and made her way up to her.

"Kira what are you doing," Lydia harshly whispered.

Amber had finished filling up her car and opened the door. She was about to get inside when she felt something press against her back.

"Did you do that? Did you kill that person in the bathroom, you were the last one to leave that bathroom I saw you," Kira asked not removing the sword.

"Kira stop, you can't just pull out your sword and go up to a random person," Lydia whispered to Kira as she made her way up to her. She looked at the sword that was pressed against the girls back and then back at Kira. Amber's body tensed when she heard Lydia's voice.

"She's not human, I saw her eyes changing color and I saw her leaving the bathroom, just answer my question, did you do that?" Kira asked, grabbing the sword tightly.

Amber didn't answer, instead she slammed the car door shut and turned around facing Kira and Lydia. She grabbed Kira's sword, ignoring the pain she felt as the blade dug into her palm and tossed it across the gas station. Amber looked down at her bleeding palm that was already healing and wiped it on her jeans. Thank god I wore black jeans today Amber thought.

"I didn't kill that person, and that body has been in that bathroom rotting for more than two hours," Amber said, avoiding eye contact with Lydia who was staring at her.