It's just another Monday

Stiles and Amber were both at the Sheriff's Station talking to Noah.

"You are not going to Mexico," Noah said closing the door.

"Dad, Scott, and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico, okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico," Stiles said trying to reason with his dad.

"We have to help them, Noah we can't just sit here and do nothing," Amber said siding with Stiles.

"Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this the best thing to do is to go through the proper channels,"

"Dad-" Stiles started but was cut off by Noah.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all points,"

"Dad, I can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices, okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them, and rescue them! I'm going," Stiles said.

"I can keep you guys from going," Noah said, crossing his arms.

"We'd find a way," Stiles shrugged his shoulders.

"I can throw you guys in a cell!"

"I'd break the bars," Amber simply said.

"See, we'd still find a way," Stiles smiled, Noah let out a sigh looking between the both of them.

"Stiles, Amber please-- just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye. Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico. We'll all go. Okay?" Noah said.

"What if by then we're too late do-" Before Stiles could finish Amber cut him off.

"Stiles your dads right we have to wait," Amber said.

"Thank you Amber," Stiles let out a sigh crossing his arms.

"Do I at least get a gun?" Stiles asked.

"No," Both Amber and Noah said.

"Stiles, we should go tell the others," Amber said walking over to the door, Stiles following. "Bye Noah,"

"We're going anyway aren't we," Stiles asked once they were out of the office.

"Yup,"

Amber and Stiles were at the McCall house looking for something of Scott's so Amber could do a locator spell.

"Anything will work," Amber told Stiles who was looking through his room.

"What about this," Stiles asked holding up Scott's lacrosse jersey.

"Yes," Amber said grabbing it from his hand, they both made there way downstairs, stopping when they saw Liam standing in the living room.

"Oh!" Stiles groaned. "Liam, go home. You're not coming with us," Stiles said walking past him and stopping by the door.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out," Stiles explained.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?" Liam suggested.

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Amber said reminding him.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there,"

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked