Scent

~Gulf POV~

When I stepped off the smelly bus, I was immediately drenched by the rain and started shivering against the cold. I look ahead to see the huge cement building that I would love in for about the next 5 years if not more if that jerk of an alpha that put me here didn't magically find more evidence against me.

I was harshly pushed forward and I almost fell down with the chains that are attached to my ankles.

"Move it!!!" The guards were shouting to get us inside the building so they get us off their hands and do whatever it is they do all day while they just ignore us.

The prison looked very cold, dark and very scary compared to me as I walked through the gate inside. I at least expected for the inside to be at least a little bit warmer but there was barely any difference compared to the outside.

I was given a spare uniform and very basic toiletries and was being marched down a hallway when the most amazing scent came to my nose.

I started sniffing around, trying to locate the scent when a bunch of ugly scary looking inmates started staring at me like I was something to eat. I shuttered in disgust because I knew they were attracted to the fact I am an Omega. I chose to ignore them and continue with my current task.

Trying to figure out where the scent was coming from I started walking away from the line following my nose to a darker part of the prison when the scent started getting stronger. My heart started beating very loud and I could hear my inner wolf Type start saying," MATE!!!".

'Would I actually find my mate in prison??"

I could hear the guards shouting but I just started walk even faster down a hallway with very thick metal doors. That's when I heard very loud banging on one of the doors where the scent was the strongest.

My body felt very warm and my heart was pounding even harder against my chest when I knocked I the door.

"C-can you h-hear me?"

That's when I heard a deep voice reply back,"I can my little mate."

That's when I proceeded to ask,"Is there any way to open this door? I really wanna cuddle and smell you..." I whispered the last part to myself when I heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the door. That's when I heard him abruptly stop and I could also hear the steps of multiple guards that were probably looking for me since a wandered off to find my mate.

That's when two guards looked at me a paled when they realized I was in front of the door.

I don't know if they'll actually listen but it doesn't hurt to try.

"C-can I see my m-mate please...?" I stuttered over myself hoping they would maybe open the doors so I could run into the arms of my mate.

The two guards looked at each other probably debated whether they wanted to or not. That's when I heard a very low growl vibrate through the door and the two guards jumped. I could hear myself start whining in my chest and the growls on the other side of the door started getting louder.

One of the guards spoke up and said, "We might be able to let you see each other for a bit but if you guys are mates, you might be able to share a cell once he gets out of isolation (for the life of me I can't remember if that's what it's called or not😩😩😩) but that's a VERY slim chance that's left to the warden."

They proceeded to exchange very confused and scared looks and started to unlock the door. Type wouldn't stop yapping and my heart got faster with every lock they opened.

When the final lock opened and the door slightly was opened ajar, I felt very strong and warm arms scoop me up and a nose being pressed against my scent gland taking deep inhales. I as well proceeded to bury my nose in his scent gland. When we pulled apart to look at each other's faces he then said,"Hello princess, my name is Mew".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright done with he first chapter😁
Please don't hesitate to correct me or even suggest a few ideas for future chapters bc I have no clue what to write for every single chapter, but I do know I have ideas on what I want in my story. Still, do make suggestions please and have a good day lovelies💜