Assault

~Gulf's POV~

I just got off the call with my boo and my babies and I wanted to cry a little. I miss holding them even though I've only been gone for a few hours.

"Come on, you can do this!"

I got up and left the room to throw away my trash. As I was leaving, Ms.Thara approached me.

"Type, I haven't seen you in a long time! Oh, how are you and Mew doing? Why were you gone so long?"

***She was able to diagnose the trigger for the "baby fever" for him but they never actually told her they had pups***

"Oh, good afternoon Ma'am, me and Mew are doing okay. I was just taking all my classes online for awhile."

"Do you mind me asking why?"

"Not at all. It's just after semester finals me and Mew got a big surprise. We found out I was pregnant. I just decided to finish my next semester online so I can focus on my health and on our pups for the first six months until the 2nd year started."

Her face was shocked yet happy.

"You two had pups but didn't tell me!? I feel betrayed!"

"I'm sorry. We had to go abroad for awhile and then we got really busy after I gave birth to our pups."

"How many did you have?"

"We have twins."

"Awwwww, do happen to have any photos. Any babies produced out of you too must be adorable and gorgeous." She reminded me of an overexcited teenage girl fanning over her favorite BL drama.🙈

I pulled out my phone and went to my camera roll before showing her some of the photos and little videos I have of them.

"Awww, they are way too cute for my system. What are their names?"

"Our boy is named Anurak and our girl is named Achara. We named them to symbolize that they're our little angels."

"Hmph, you and your family are going to make me die of diabetes from the sweetness."

"Na, I'm sorry please forgive me dear goddess."

We started playing around until I saw a unfortunately familiar face.

"Type, you are back?"

Fucking Puifai

***Can't remember if that's how you spell her name***

"What does it matter to you?"

"Well, we never got to actually hang out when you were here and then I found out you had a mate and you are an omega. You should probably be more careful about how much you drown yourself in your mate's scent. You wouldn't want to make the wrong person mad and not be able to defend yourself."

"I don't see how any of my decisions need your comment or advice so you can leave me alone now and go about your day."

I started marching off to my next class so I didn't have to deal with her.