Anniversary

***first of all timeskip and second I don't actually know when they have semester finals so I'ma make it towards the end of November and finally they about to have their 6 month anniversary***

~Gulf's POV~
3 months later

I am eating lunch in the library so I could keep studying and going over my notes for my semester finals. After next week, we get a month break and come back for second semester in January. That meant a whole month of being with Mew again and staying with him.

I asked him if I could stay with him while he works and he agreed to let me stay so I wouldn't be bored at home. He was feeling bad since I couldn't go out and make friends all the time because of the danger of me being harmed to get to my Mew. I have P'Krist and P'Singto but they are also busy like how Mew is with his businesses.

I finished my food and threw it away before coming back to my textbooks and notes. There was a really loud group at the table next to me so I grabbed my headphones and listened to my music to drown them out.

I went back to examining my notes and double checking them to make sure they were the best. After maybe 10 minutes, I felt a person tap my shoulder. I lifted my head and took off my headphones to look at the unknown person.

It was a person from the very loud table. She asked,"Are you studying for finals?".

I nodded my head and went to put my headphones back on when she stopped me. I glared at her.

"What the fuck do want?"

She flinched back at my tone and looked over her shoulder.

"U-uh, do you mind if we borrow your notes to copy down so we could study?"

"Yeah, I do mind. Maybe if you weren't yelling at each other and actually took notes from your textbooks, you wouldn't have this problem." I gathered up my things and left to go to the rooftop.

What makes them think I will willingly give them my notes? Take your own damn notes if you don't want to fail.

I sat down and took in a deep breath. I felt a bit stressed. A habit I have developed was rubbing at my choker which gave me comfort and warmth. I like to imagine that my boo was rubbing on it and we were snuggling and taking in each other's scents.

I miss him now.

'Boo, is your link open?'

'Yeah, is there something wrong bii?'

'No, I just miss you. Can I leave class early please?'

'How many classes do you have left?'

'Only one.'

Okay maybe I lied a little bit but I'm kinda desperate right now.

'Okay, you can leave early. What do you want for dinner here?'

'Can I have you?'

'Unfortunately, not right now baby. I'm still having people furnish the room in my office for you to stay in while you're on your break.'

'Oh wait, can I go to the mall really fast? I just need to pick something up.'

'Ehhhhhh, will you let Champ and No pick you up and accompany you?'

'Yeah'

'Okay, then you can go. Do you still have the card I gave you?'

'Yes, but don't look at my purchases okay?'