Pregnant???

~Gulf's POV~

My wolf had only calmed down a few days ago and I have been regularly attending class for 2 days. I just have a small problem now.

My professor, Ms.Thara (cause why tf not), who is in charge of the class on care for mates and babies knows about the past week. She even taught my boo when he had to take this class. I had barely eaten any lunch and after I threw it away, she had asked me to go to her class to talk. I was sitting in front of her desk waiting for her to break the awkward silence.

"So from what I have heard from the dean and now that I'm paying attention to your behavior and smell, you are an omega but your alpha was one of past students."

I nodded and she chuckled.

"I taught Mew and Krist when they took this class and were the only alphas in here. I'm glad he paid a little bit of attention now. Though that's what we're going to talk about now. When your wolf took over and you guys were walking through the steps, I'm going to assume your body did force the heat on you?"

"Y-yeah, I was taking birth control pills because we had only been together for almost a week when my heat started. I didn't want us to have pups right off the bat when we barely started our relationship but now that we've been together for almost 4 months, I feel our relationship is a lot stronger. So I'm comfortable with the fact even if it's still a little early to have pups, our relationship is strong enough to support each other and our family. When I had full control of my consciousness, he had told me about the fact my body wouldn't accept the pills and asked me how I wanted to proceed. I'm very happy he asked me for my permission first and asked what I would be comfortable with doing."

She nodded before asking,"What exactly triggered your instincts to kick in?".

I started explaining the whole story and how I was almost 50% sure I would end up pregnant. We did it a lot and I'm almost certain my body is nurturing a healthy seed.

I never told Mew about my dream I had after I passed out the first time.

I had a dream where Mew and I were cuddling but our bed was once again made a nest. I was looking down before I saw myself with a huge belly with Mew rubbing it and talking here and there before planting kisses on my belly and my lips. I also saw Mew on a hospital bed with bundles laying on his chest but I didn't see myself and I assume I was still asleep from the exhaustion of giving birth. He also was holding tiny little hands inside a cradle. I basically saw my Mew being a dad with our pups and it helped my confirmation on whether or not I am pregnant.

"But, I still think it's too early to tell or even hope for."

She just smiled and told me,"It can be a small lasting effect from your instincts to have pups so your body is really trying to conceive and get really excited so the mother will really be expecting to be pregnant.".

I nodded and said,"May I go to my next class? I still have to attend one more before coming here and then I can see my Mew again.".

She nodded and I bid her good-bye and left for my next class. This was my science course and we were going to do some experiments with different types of pheromones that omegas, alphas and betas can release and how they affect them. Our professor took precautions first because if we weren't careful when a person's last rut or heat took place it could set them off and cause problems. Thankfully I just had mine a few days ago.