Shopping

~Gulf's POV~

Both of my wrists were being dragged and leading me out of our room by Krist and Singto.

"Where are you taking me?"

"We are taking you shopping. Krist has good fashion sense and if we let you go with Mew he would buy you clothes that are outrageousy big so that it will cover your entire body. So, we are taking you shopping to get you nice clothes.", Singto spoke up.

"We're also doing this to see what Mew will do when he realizes you aren't here anymore."

I nodded before asking,"Where did my Mew go?".

"Probably to fix the damages he did to the gym."

I was taken outside and brought into a car before Krist sped off the huge driveway. Krist started asking,"So, unfortunately I only have K-Pop CDs available to listen to while we head to the mall."

I nodded before I asked,"What bands do you have?". He reached to push a button on the dash and a whole CD holder came out. He started to list off bands,"BTS, Monsta X, ATEEZ, CIX, BlackPink, Twice, Mamamoo, Everglow, NCT groups, EXO, and much more so take your pick.".

I was amazed by how many CDs there were before choosing BTS because I knew most of their songs.

Singto popped one in and we all instantly started to sing along.

(For best shopping experience listen to any BTS song you want or even another band if you please)

After awhile, Krist pulled up to a huge nice looking mall. We started walking in before I realized most of the shops here were name brand but I was able to recognize a few normal stores.

The first shop they dragged me to was a tailor shop. I gave them a look of confusion before Singto replied,"You will need a suit for the auction so we're here to take your measurements."

A tall lady come out from the back and looked at us before she spoke,"What can I do for you gentlemen today?".

Krist spoke up,"We need to get him measurements for a suit. Also, we have measurements for another guy and we have a design idea for both suits." She nodded before signaling me to follow her.

I was wearing relatively thin clothes so she started measuring my body. After maybe 5 minutes she had them written down and led me back to the front where Singto and Krist were. They were sketching out their idea before they saw me and handed it over to the lady.

"Can I see the designs?"

They both shook their head saying it would be a surprise for both me and Mew.

"Now Nong, what type of clothes do you generally like or buy?", Krist asked.

I looked down playing with my fingers before speaking up,"I like to wear darker clothes. I like wearing shorts but I always have leggings on under them. I usually like sweaters or hoodies because I get cold easily. I usually wear boots or Converse."

**I wanted to try and give Gulf a style that's a mix of male and female like clothing but the reason he does sometimes and will in the future wear a female piece of clothing is because as a kid his mom always liked to put him female clothing because he's an only child and she wanted a daughter. So he got used to wearing girl's clothes because his mom would dress him as a girl sometimes.**