Gulf's Anger

~Mew's POV~

When we were walking into our home I immediately wanted to rip off someone's head. Someone decided to let my bitch of a mother and asshole of a father into the home I am going to build with Gulf.

When the bitch decided she gets to choose who I marry, I was about to walk forward when I saw a phone flying towards the bitch's face.

I looked over at Gulf before I realized he was pissed. I mean, if I was in my Angel's shoes I would be too. His old phone hit the bitch right on her nose causing for a gush of blood to run down her face. The other bitch started to scream like a fucking dieing goat. The asshole tried to walk towards Gulf before I stepped in front of my baby and stared down my sperm donor.

I started growling out,"What makes you think you have the right to step into me and my baby's home and start demanding I marry some random bitch!?". The asshole stepped towards me full on before we both heard,

"No one touches my MewMew unless they want to lose the limb that touches him. He is mine and I will not let your filthy touches dirty my mate." I felt so proud and turned on by my angel I almost felt myself cum in my pants.

"You filthy pervert. Don't think dirty thoughts about our mate while he's angry, jealous and territorial at the same time. I won't let you make us sleep on the couch after being with the strawberry for only 2 days."

"You could hardly stop yourself without me preventing you from touching our precious mate while he was sleeping. You practically almost groped him in his sleep."

"But his tiny waist looked so small and it was missing our marks on his skin. How am I supposed to control myself when he makes those small sounds while sleeping. His lips look so inviting and kissable while he's dreaming." I blocked Tharn out while trying to focus at the task on hand.

I was watching Gulf looking around for other items he could throw at them before bitch number 2 tried to scream at him,"How dare you hurt my mother-in-law!!!!". She tried to slap him before he slapped her face and dragged her by the hair out towards the door. She was practically screaming about her fucking hair when he threw her on the driveway.

"He's my mate and only mine. No one else can have him and no one else will ever lay a hand on him or marry him. He is mine to love, care for, have pups with and marry." I swear he looks so fucking sexy, hot and all things that make me want to ravage him for days.

He turned his attention back to my sperm donor and cheap living space for 4 months.

"My hunny hubby is mine and he is also a grown man who can make decisions for himself. Next time I see you in our home bringing another fucking whore for me to drag and throw out, I will make sure it's the last day any man or woman will agree to come here with you and make a fool out of themselves and you. Hope you burn in a fucking ditch on your way out before I get my hands on you and make you my plaything.". Fuck.....I need to change before my baby notices my mess or smells my arousal.

He was throwing rocks he found on the ground at them and their car before they leave glaring at him.

I went into the house and ran up to our room before grabbing a new pair of pants and dashing into the bathroom to clean up.